~ Finding out you're pregnant

Connor:

You sat on your cold bathroom floor, awaiting the life-changing results. Its not like you two are sixteen, you're in your twenties. But still, YouTube is a busy community, and you don't know how Connor will react.

Your phone went off, telling you the two minutes were up. You got up and looked at the stick. Sure enough, a little plus sign showed up on the screen.

"I'm going to have a baby." You whispered to yourself.

Sam:

You stepped out of the bathroom, the positive test still in your hands. You were over at the O2L house and it was adding pressure that anyone could catch you.

You went and plopped down on the couch, and dropped the stick on the end table. You lifted your shirt and looked at your flat stomach.

"Bye bye, bikini body," You said and you heard footsteps.

"Y/N?" Sam asked.

Jc:

You sat on the doctor's seat-thing, you have never known what the hell these tables are called. You have been throwing up a lot, but you haven't missed your period so you thought you'd go to the doctor.

"Ms. Y/L/N, the results are back," Your doctor came back and held a clipboard.

"Read it to me, Doc," You took a deep breath and braced yourself.

"Congratulations, you're pregnant," He smiled at you, then left.

"Oh. My. God." You grinned and dialed Jc's number.

Kian:

You and your best friend were just about to check the results. You were so scared. What if Kian doesn't want one? What if Kian has to quit YouTube? There's so many 'what ifs?'.

"How much longer," You asked, not trusting yourself.

"It's ready," Y/B/N said.

"Well?" You pushed and she looked at you.

"It's negative," She stated, putting the test down.

"What? Why- why would this? How could this affect me so much? I don't even have it. Are you sure it's negative," You questioned and she came over to you.

"I lied before. It's positive, and I know you're gonna be a great mom," Y/B/N hugged you.

"OHMYGOD!" You screamed, a smile on your face.

Ricky:

How the fuck is this possible?! You had condoms, you're on birth control. Yet, here you are, a positive pregnancy test in your hands.

"Holy shit," You whispered, scared out of your mind.

You began thinking. Does Ricky want this? You think so. Do you want this? Yeah, you guess. Can you afford this? Yeah. Then, why the heck not?

"Baby, here I come," You said to your stomach, a simple smile on your lips.

Trevor:

"Hey babe," Trevor asked and you looked up from your book.

"Yes Trev," You responded and he grabbed your hand.

"I know we're not married, but I really wanna start a family," Trevor looked at you, hope in his eyes.

"Well, wish granted, bud," You put his hand on your two-months along stomach.

"Wait what?" He wasn't sure what just came out of your mouth.

"I went to the doctor two weeks ago, honey. I was going to wait for another week, aka; Father's Day," You said and Trevor hugged you.

"YASSS! Slay queen!" He yelled, making you laugh.