~ Making breakfast with him (Kian)

The sound of the fire alarm made you rush downstairs immediately.

"Kian?" You called, then followed the smell of smoke.

In the kitchen you saw fire and clouds of smoke, along with your shirtless boyfriend.

"Kian." You repeated his name and he looked embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, this wasn't supposed to happen, I was making you breakfast in bed and then I kind of forgot about it and-" You cut Kian off by kissing him hard on the lips.

"You know how to shut me up too well," Kian smiled, and you laughed.

"How about we order from that cafe that's about fifteen minutes away?" You asked and Kian nodded.

"Hell yeah, boo!" He shouted, and you placed your order.

As soon as your muffins, pancakes, sausage, and coffee arrived, you went back to bed with Kian. When you started eating, it started to downpour with rain.

"Wow, LA never does this," You said, opening the windows.

"I know, and we never do this. We should do it more often, I like it Y/N," Kian pointed to the food and you smiled.

"I like it too, baby. And I also love you," You kissed his cheek, making him smile now.

You guys ate your food while listening to the morning rain. You really appreciated Kian trying to make you breakfast, almost as much as it made you laugh. He's literally going to be the best husband and father ever to walk this earth. Anyways, it was a nice way to start your day.