~ You paint his nails while he's asleep

Sam:

You had to get up early for work, and Sam was fast asleep. You wish you could call in sick and climb back into bed, but you couldn't miss another day of work.

You looked at the clock to see that you had another full hour before you had to leave. Out of the corner of your eye, you noticed a bottle of bright green nail polish. You went and grabbed it, then started creating your masterpiece.

"I'm so sorry babe," You smirked, not really sorry.

You took a picture, and let it sit in your camera roll until you got home. When you did, you had a very pretty boyfriend waiting for you.

"Um, Y/N, what's this," Sam showed you your work from earlier.

"I had to go to work early. And so I painted your nails because I was bored," You said and he laughed.

"You're lucky I love you," Sam kissed your cheek, then started tickling you.

Trevor:

Trevor was catching a little sleep before he went onstage. You had been bored for a while now, but your brain hadn't been thinking that whole time.

You grabbed your fuchsia, lavender, and yellow nail polish from your bag and got to work.

You added flowers and hearts to Trevor's nails all before the crew told Trevor to wake up.

He walked out to his concert, the fans screaming. One of them pointed to his nails, your lips turning into a smile as you were watching from backstage.

"Oh, that was probably Y/N," Trevor smiled at his nails, a reminder of you.

Kian:

Kian had fallen asleep on the plane, even though he promised not to. You were pretty much the only one not buried in a phone or a book. So you got out of your seat and grabbed your carry on. Inside, was a bottle of sky blue nail polish. The lightbulb inside your head went off.

You painted each nail with care, and once they were dry, you added another coat. When you were on the second coat for the left hand, you were interrupted.

"Madame, you may not use that on the plane, as it can affect others," The flight attendant gestured towards other passengers, referring to the smell.

"Sorry," You mumbled.

You took a picture and tweeted it.

@YourTwitterHandle: You promised you weren't going to fall asleep, Mr. Lawley 💅 @KianLawley pic.twitter.com/ejdk7296WKSOL28

Jc:

Jc had just gotten home from London, so obviously he was jet lagged. The second he got home, he just plopped on the couch and passed out.

You had a few of your friends over, so you grabbed all your makeup and nail polish to have some fun.

Two of your friends did makeup, and you and another did nails. It was incredibly hard to not laugh, since you were making him look like a drag queen.

As soon as you put everything back, you each took a picture of him and tweeted it. Jc looked adorable, and could be a super hot girl.

Ricky:

You couldn't fall asleep for some reason, so you got up and painted your nails. You still weren't tired, so you smirked, and brought your stuff to bed.

You painted Ricky's nails hot pink and black. To be honest, they looked quite sexy on him. You thought he needed something else, so you went and grabbed a wig.

You arranged it perfectly on his head, and took a picture, laughing quietly.

You then tweeted it.

@YourTwitterHandle: She looks so peaceful, am I right? 😝💅💘 #SleepingBeauty

Connor:

Connor had fallen asleep due to the gloomy weather, after he had a big cup of tea. You had just finished the ninth season of friends, and your eyes felt like they were about to fall out of their sockets.

You stared at your boyfriend, looking very cute and peaceful.

"Not for long, Mr. Franta," You whispered, smiling.

You grabbed your nail polish, makeup, and a wig of his. First, you painted Connor's nails neon. Every single neon color you had, they were on his nails. Then you put winged eyeliner on, along with blue eye shadow. You put a nice, subtle pink lipstick on his lips as well. Then you put the wig on him, making sure it was perfect.

After all that was done, you took a picture, and tweeted it, along with Instagram.

@YourTwitterHandle: The beautiful Connie! Please enjoy this picture, I worked hard :P 💅💋 #QueenConnie