~ Your favorite movie to watch with him

Connor:

You guys love to watch Last Vegas on movie nights. Seriously, who doesn't love Morgan Freeman? It's a comedy about four childhood friends who go to Las Vegas while in their oldish age for a wedding of one of the four. It's an awesome movie, and it always makes you and Connor laugh.

Ricky:

You love to watch any scary movie! Even though you don't get scared, you pretend you do so Ricky cuddles you even closer, sometimes he kisses your nose to make you feel better. Half of the time, you don't do that though, because it might actually be a good movie :P

Jc:

You both love the movie Grown Ups mostly because of the actors in it, such as Adam Sandler and Chris Rock. It's gotten to the point where you don't even care which one you watch, as you've fallen in love with both. You love watching it with Jc because towards the end, he always kisses your cheek, and whispers that that'll be your life in the future.

Kian:

One word; Neighbors. That movie makes you laugh so much that your stomach hurts. You also love it because Mr. Zac Efron is shirtless a lot. Kian likes to help you with that, so he normally cuddles with you without a shirt while you watch the movie. Overall, it's a beautiful time.

Trevor:

Mean Girls. It's sassy for Queen Trevor, and funny for you. Trevor's watched it so many times, he almost has all the words committed to memory. He's tried to buy 'On Wednesdays We Wear Pink' shirts, but you just can't. You have two reasons for watching it; it's funny and it makes Trevor happy. But that's why it's your favorite, it makes the one you love happy.

Sam:

Melissa McCarthy. The Heat. Happy you. You absolutely love her in The Heat, and you wish you could watch it every night. Sam always makes comments like 'that would be us' or whatever, but it's cute. It helps you know Sam has a future in mind for your relationship. Anyways, yeah, that movie is like your second bae :)