Ricky imagine (for Daniela)

"Oh c'mon, Dani! You know we can't have kids right now!" Ricky screamed, and I bursted into tears.

I had taken five pregnancy tests, and every one was positive. Ricky was in the middle of telling me how busy he is, meanwhile I'm the pregnant one.

"Why, Ricky? Because you're busy with YouTube? God, celebrities have babies a few months before a tour!" I fought back, defending myself.

"I can't deal with this right now. Just go," Ricky said, and I continued crying.

"Yet I'm the one stuck with carrying a baby inside my frickin uterus for nine months. Yeah that's fair," I said, as I walked out of the house.

I walked until I got to Connor's house. He always listens to me when I have problems, and I can't talk to Ricky.

Connor answered his door, and immediately hugged me. We stood outside on his porch for a good ten minutes before he pulled me inside.

"I'm guessing he didn't take the pregnancy news so well," Connor said, handing me a cup of coffee.

"No, he said he was too busy," The words still stung.

"Oh my god! Dani!" Ricky ran inside, in the middle of our conversation.

"Ricky, what the hell?" Connor said, trying to protect me.

"I'm so sorry Dani. You're right, I shouldn't of said those things. I'm such a douche bag," Ricky looked sad, and I got up.

"Okay. But I'm staying with Connor until I can believe you," I said, and Ricky weakly smiled.

After two days, I was back with Ricky. In nine months, we had a beautiful baby girl named Maya.