~ Video you guys do together

Connor:

You guys do the girlfriend does my makeup video! You made Connor look like one of the best drag queens out there! He sort of regretted it, but he sure had fun with a mini photo shoot in your hair/head accessories.

Sam:

You guys do a Q&A! Sam wanted the fans to get to know you better, so you agreed to the video. You two answered questions somewhat about your relationship, and personal questions. It ended up being really fun!

Ricky:

You two open fan mail together! You're not a youtuber, but you've always wanted to help Ricky with the mail videos. Some stuff the fans sent were cute couple things, which you guys tried on. Someone sent silly string, and you two started a silly string war. It was more interesting than you expected.

Trevor:

You guys did the girlfriend tag! You figured it'd be a good way for the fans to learn more about you and it'd still be fun for you and Trevor. He got almost all of them right, and you were really proud of him. So proud that you gave him a kiss on camera.

Kian:

You two did the what's in my purse challenge! You gave Kian items from your bag and he had to guess what they were, blindfolded. It was incredibly funny, and it went over well with the fans.

Jc:

You two did the cotton ball challenge! You didn't want to do anything that could hurt you, like the cinnamon challenge, and Jc respected that. You ended up losing, but it was okay. You now love doing videos with Jc, and would do them anytime.