Ricky imagine (for Brianna)

It was December 20th, only five days away from one of my favorite holidays; Christmas. Ricky and I were back in my hometown, and we were caught in a snow storm.

"I missed snow so much," Ricky said, and I laughed.

"I know, LA is really fun and all, but has like zero weather," I took my cookies out of the oven, and Ricky wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Babe, I should have one of those," Ricky pointed to the Christmas tree shaped cookies, and I smiled.

"Hey, I also made cinnamon rolls, and I can get some hot chocolate going?" I suggested and Ricky jumped.

"YASSSS!" He yelled, and returned to the living room.

I got the cinnamon rolls reheated, and got started on the hot chocolate. After everything was done, I brought it out and joined Ricky on the couch.

"What are we watching," I asked and Ricky smirked.

"We are going to watch Pretty Little Liars and you are going to like it," He said, and I shook my head.

"God help me," I joked, and Ricky smiled at me.

About thirty minutes later, I was asleep, my head in Ricky's lap. His mom said he fell asleep as well, and we took about a five hour nap, which meant we missed dinner.

"Oh well, it was worth it," Ricky said and I kissed his cheek.

"It was perfect, you, me, snow, cinnamon rolls, heat, and love," I agreed, with one of my biggest smiles.