~ Trevor imagine (for Savanna)

I finished my winged eyeliner and turned off my flat iron. Tonight was going to be one of the best of my life. For my 18th birthday, which is today, Trevor got me backstage passes to a 5 Seconds of Summer concert.

I walked into the living room, and found Trevor playing on his phone.

"C'mon, you dork. I'm ready," I playfully hit his shoulder, and he laughed.

"Finally! That took forever!" Trevor joked, earning him another playful slap.

"Dude, I'm meeting Ashton, Luke, Michael, and Calum! I have to make sure everything's okay for pictures," I explained, and Trevor kissed my cheek.

We left, and arrived at the Staples Center forty minutes later. We walked through the sea of screaming fangirls, while I discussed all of my favorite songs by the band with Trevor.

Soon enough, we reached backstage, and I saw the idols of my life.

"Oh my god..." I whispered to Trevor, and he smiled.

"Oh hey, it's Trevor and Savanna!" Calum came over and hugged each of us.

"How do you know our names?" I asked and Luke smirked.

"We're not strangers to YouTube, Savanna. We always watch Trevor's videos! Which are hilarious by the way," Luke explained, making my heart jump.

"You told me that you won these passes," I turned to Trevor, and he chuckled.

"I might have asked my buddies for a favor for my special girl," I kissed Trevor's neck, and ran over to Michael.

"Oh my god! I love the red! It's like Clifford the big, red dog!" I said, and Michael laughed.

"Hey Savanna," He high-fived me, which almost made me faint.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ashton coming over to me, and I almost cried when he put his arm around my neck.

"Ready to hear fucking awesome drumming?" Ashton said, and I laughed.

"Of course! The drumming is the best part!" I exclaimed, overjoyed with my birthday present.

That night, 5SOS and I bonded, which was extremely insane. They all followed me on twitter, and started DMing me. It was literally the best birthday present ever, and I'm glad Trevor could enjoy it with me.