~ He's sick

Connor:

You balanced the tray of food upstairs. It included Starbucks, pancakes, and smiley fries. Connor has been sick for two weeks now, and isn't too much better. He has these really weird cravings, it's like he's pregnant. Anyways, he has a bright red runny nose, a strong cough, and body aches.

"Thanks," Connor choked out, sitting up a little.

"No problem baby, anything for you," You smiled weakly, wishing he wasn't so sick.

"Can I have my medicine," Connor was referring to the many useless pills the doctor prescribed him.

"You got two hours until you can, Con. But I'll tell you what," You poked his nose, and his eyes looked curious.

"What might that be," He asked and you got up.

"How about we have a Keeping Up With The Kardashians marathon, and we can snuggle as well. Then before you know it, it'll be time for more medicine," You suggested and Connor smiled.

After about an hour, Connor fell asleep, and you quietly went back downstairs. You checked on him once every hour, and he had never woken up until the next day. The sixteen hours of sleep kicked in, and Connor felt a little better.

Ricky:

Ricky has a sinus infection, and it also includes migraines almost every two hours that last forty five minutes. You feel really bad for him, since he can't stand any sound.

You got him his favorite candy along with a new Pokemon stuffed animal. When you got home, Ricky was laying on the couch, looking half dead.

"Honey," You called, and he turned his head.

"I'm tired," Ricky whispered and you walked over to him.

You tucked him in with a fuzzy blanket, and made sure all the lights were off. Within seconds, your boyfriend was out. Well, that'll save you some literal headaches.

Jc:

You and Jc were on vacation, and Jc was starting to get sick.

"Y/N, I'm not sick! I promise you," He whined, as you drove back to the hotel.

"Just keep talking, Jc. You are getting sick, trust me," You told him, your eyes on the unfamiliar road.

"I'm not si-" Jc's voice cracked, then he started coughing.

"Not sick my ass," You said, pulling up to a Walgreens.

"Help me out, Y/N," He said, looking at all the medication.

"How about this one," You asked, a smirk on your face.

When he turned, you kissed him, which made him laugh. You ended up getting three different types of pills, and they all seemed to work.

Kian:

"KIAN!" You yelled as you walked upstairs with his medicine.

Once you got up to his room, he pretended he was asleep.

"Kian, I'm just gonna shove these pills up your ass if you don't take them the normal way," You said and Kian shot up.

"Why would you put pills up my ass?" He asked and you smiled.

"I wouldn't babe, I just had to get you up," You sat on the bed, stroking his hair.

"No." Kian pushed away from you, and you got an idea.

"Ki, if you don't take this, you don't get sex for two weeks," You trailed off, making it sound mysterious.

"You wouldn't..." Kian looked very upset.

"Oh I would," Kian took the medicine within seconds and looked at you.

"Good boy," You patted his head and he laughed.

Trevor:

"Trevor, you cannot go to that concert!" You restated to your pale boyfriend.

"Yes I can," Trevor got out of bed, but immediately fell.

"No you can't, get your ass back in bed," You said as he crawled back into bed.

"I'm not going to that concert?" Trevor asked and you smiled.

"Nope, you're going to have a nice bowl of soup with a big pile of pills and reality tv," You said, making Trevor laugh.

"Sounds fun," he pointed to the bed and you joined him in the mess of blankets and pillows.

Sam:

Sam had been sick for a few days now and you were getting really bored of the house. You wouldn't go out but you don't want to leave Sam alone.

"What do you need babe," you asked as you fixed his blankets.

"You," Sam smiled, and you weakly copied it.

"Wait what's wrong," Sam asked and you shook your head.

"I just wanna go out," You said and he grabbed your hand.

"Baby go out. Me being sick shouldn't hold you back from being with your friends. Go have fun." Sam said with a signature smile.

You had one of the best nights ever. When you got home, Sam was asleep, with his untouched medicine on the table. You joined him, and was asleep in minutes.