Jc imagine (for Ally)

"What's up.... Jc here!" Jc screamed to his camera, making me laugh.

"I'm Ally," I smiled at the camera and waved.

"Today, we decided to do the girlfriend tag! I wanna see how much this British girl knows about me," Jc looked at me, and I blushed.

"If I get a question wrong, Jc gets to throw something at me, like pie or a cupcake. But if I get it right, I get to do it," I smirked, knowing I'd get all of them right.

"Which isn't going to happen. Okay number 1, how many siblings do I have and what are their names?" Jc asked me, and I frowned.

"Three. Ava, Jaylyn, and Joe Felix," I answered, and Jc's jaw dropped.

"Holy shit, that's actually right..." Jc was surprised, and I was proud of myself.

"Now, do you want some pie," I asked him, and he shook his head.

"Nooooo!" He shouted, and I laughed.

"Too bad, you don't have a choice," I smashed the pie in his face, cream all over his hair.

"You're five feet and three inches of pure evil, did you know that, Ally?" Jc questioned, and I laughed.

"C'mon, you would've done the same to me!" I exclaimed, and Jc smiled.

"True," He responded, as he kissed my cheek.

We got back to filming, and in the end, I only missed one question. Jc was such a mess, he'd be in the shower for hours! It was a good time spent with my boyfriend, and I'm glad his fans can witness this on Thursday.