Kian imagine (for India)

I played with my lip ring, waiting for Kian to get done with his meet and greet. I checked my phone, and realized it was almost 7 in the evening. Shit, we were going to be late for dinner!

I sighed, and forced myself out of the comfort of the hotel room. I continued playing with my lip ring until I heard loud chatter.

I found Kian, and looked at him from where I was standing. There were a ton of screaming girls, making my heart race.

"Oh my god, bad idea, such a bad idea," I mumbled, hating myself.

I ran over to Kian, right before a few tears came out of my eyes. My panic attacks always end up making me cry, because of fear. Kian wrapped me up into his arms, and kissed my nose.

"Baby, you're going to put yourself back into the hospital, what were you thinking?" Kian asked as he wiped my tears.

"Dinner, Ki. It's se-seven," I stumbled over my words, and Kian walked us over to a security guard.

"Hey listen, I promised my girlfriend I'd take her to dinner, so can you tell them the event is over?" Kian asked politely, and the guard smiled.

Kian handled my panic attack so much better than my ex. He used to have a mini panic attack himself, so yeah, not a good mix. It ended up being a really good night, Kian treated me so well.