16

"Seriously, Amanda?!"

"What?" She laughed and tried to get near me but I stepped backwards. I still can't believe that she is here! She changed a lot! Her appearance, her voice, her personality, everything about her that I loved before.

Seriously, is she really here right in front of me? Is she fucking real? She really is that Amanda whom I craved for since day one? The person I miss every single second?

"Aren't you happy to see me?" she asked, grinning and is looking at me teasingly. Hindi ko napigilang hindi sabunutan ang sarili dahil sa matinding frustration.

Why is she back?! I mean, how the fucking hell did that happen?!

"Sumanib ka ba sa ibang katawan —" I stopped from talking when she get near me real quick to kiss my lips like she miss me so much. Nagulat ako sa biglaan niyang galaw. What the hell?!

"I miss you so bad," she said while kissing my lips passionately. When I saw her closing her eyes, I shut mine too. I don't know what she is doing right now but I just know that I miss her too. She is my childhood friend and she shouldn't be doing this. Kissing me like we were lovers because it's not actually normal! What the fuck?! She got my first kiss!

"Hey, stop!" I yelled at her when I can barely breathe. I catched for air and grasped. She then wiped the side of my lips and smiled and bit her lower lip afterward before she meet my eyes again.

"You miss me too, right?" she asked that made me nod my head. Mas lalo siyang napangiti at hinalikan ang noo ko. "I miss you too, so much. Noon, nasa malayo ka lang. Pero ngayon, hawak na kita."

I looked at her, confused. "What do you mean? You really are a ghost who —"

"No, baby. Shush," she cut me off by caressing my cheeks. It just send me an electricity I didn't expect I will get from her. "I am not dead, jeez. And I am sorry for letting you blame yourself about my death. Don't worry. I am not dead. Nandito ako. Bumalik ako para sa 'yo."

I gulped. "I... I don't get it."

"I love you," she took a peck on my lips and smiled again.

I smiled too.

"Good thing I am not to bear with your feelings towards my sister. She is over you. Tapos na. Wala na kayo. Ako na ang mayroon ka. Ako lang. Hindi ko siya hahayaang lumapit sa 'yo. And wait, who the fuck that man is lately?" Kumunot ang noo niya habang hawak ng dalawa niyang kamay ang magkabila kong pisngi.

Napalunok naman ako. "Don't ask me questions yet. I am deadly confused. Can you at least enlighten me? What really happened?"

"Alright but please, not here." Tumingin siya sa paligid. Nasa tabi lang kami ng kalsada dahil hindi niya napigilang yakapin ako. She can't drive while doing so. Bumaba kami para makapag-usap na rin. Itataya ko talaga ang buhay ko kapag totoong multo lang siyang sumapi sa ibang katawan.

"Come on, then where?"

She grinned. "To my hotel."

I stopped her. "No, uuwi ako kay Yaya Beth. At saka, Amanda, bata pa ako, 'di ba?"

She laughed. "Alright, we'll go to Elizabeth. But hey, you're already 18. I can't impregnate you, tho."

I punched her shoulders lightly that made her to chuckle. "Tara na nga. Tangina. Gusto kong makarinig ng eksplenasyon mula sa 'yo. Tell me everything, hmm? And about why you suddenly kissed me like that."

"I kissed you because I love you?" hindi makapaniwala niyang sabi na para bang nabobobohan sa akin at hindi ko iyon alam.

"As a friend?"