022; are you single

i met you late night at a party
some trust fund baby's brooklyn loft

rosy posy🌞i'm at a party with some friends and i'mabout to start drinking

rosy posy🌞
i'm at a party with some friends and i'm
about to start drinking

rosy posy🌞
are you free to pick me up and take
me home?

corby worby🪐
what time do you want me there?

rosy posy🌞
around 12

rosy posy🌞
just text me when you get outside

corby worby🪐
okay i'll be there

rosy posy🌞
thank you :)

rosy posy🌞
i'll send you the address

––––

THIRD PERSON.

"Rosemary." Corbyn called out, removing one of his hands from his pockets as it went to the girls waist, pulling her closer to him so she wouldn't run off from him.

"Oh hey!" She instantly smiled, turning back to her friends, "this is Corbyn, he's a great gu- didn't I say you could wait in the car?"

"I'd rather come find you." He shrugged, "how much did you drink?"

"Not even a lot i'm not drunk." She shook her head, her eyes widened as she glanced to her friend, "Kate! are you single? Corbyn, my friend, is looking for a girl and you-"

"You are so drunk," he interrupted her, keeping her quiet as his hand went over her mouth, watching her immediately frown, "you don't get loud unless you're drunk."

"I'm not even drunk, you're drunk." She scoffed, finishing the rest of her drink before she pulled Kate into a hug, "I'm now going but I love you so much."

"I'm literally in love with you," Kate replied with a slur in her words, swaying the girl left to right as Corbyn shook his head and watched them, "follow me on instagram."

"I so will." Rosemary nodded, pulling away from her as a pair of hands were already attached to the back of her waist, "Corbyn's in a band by the way, he can sing you to sleep if you-"

"Let's go Rosy." He smiled, pulling her away from the conversation and guiding her through the crowds of people towards the front of the house.

As she just managed to reach the boy's car and was guided into the passenger seat, Corbyn helped her put on her seatbelt while she stared at him, touching the few strands of facial hair along his jaw.