067; let's get you into bed

you and me, that's my whole world,
they whisper in the hallways she's a bad
bad girl

THIRD PERSON.

With Rosemary's after-party event already starting and the girl nowhere to be seen, the five boys stood by the bar getting themselves each a drink, waiting on her arrival.

They knew she'd be sticking to a tight schedule on how the night would run, but with her needing to travel from the event itself and then to her party, it seemed more and more clear she'd be the last to arrive at a party she had organised herself.

"Get Rosemary a drink too with this round, I'm sure she'll be here soon." Corbyn leant over Daniel's shoulder, his hands behind his back while glancing the room for the girl.

Daniel rolled his eyes as he looked back at the boy, "why is she Rosemary to you now?"

"What?" Corbyn turned his head back to him, "who else would she be?"

"Rose, Rosy? Why are you calling her by her full name?"

"I don't think it matters, Daniel." Jonah said through a small laugh, "loads of people still call her Rosemary."

"When they're being professional and hardly know her, I mean... we never call her Rosemary." Daniel shrugged, "what drink is she having, Corbyn?"

"Vodka lime soda, or literally anything with tequila in." He shrugged, "you pick, whatever is cheapest for you."

"Cheapest." Daniel scoffed and looked at Jonah, "why would I get our little Rosy the cheapest drink?"

"Corbyn." Evelyn smiled as she approached the five of them, her boyfriend to one side and Harry on the other, pulling Corbyn into a hug, "thank you for coming."

"Viv is now bringing her inside." Harry mentioned to Evelyn, looking down at his phone as Zach turned around.

"Vivian's here tonight?" Zach asked with a smal furrow in his brows.

"Mhm," Evelyn nodded and smiled at him, watching him let out a sigh of relief before turning back to the bar.

"Also your family is here." Harry looked up at Corbyn as he paused in confusion, "Rosy invited them, they're sitting at the table on the far right."

"Are her family here?" Corbyn asked.

"Same table as your family." Evelyn nodded, "I think they all want to see you, if you want to head over there."

"...Sure." Corbyn frowned, glancing over to the table while making eye contact with Jasmine, who had been watching him for the past few minutes.

He left his and Rosemary's drinks in the hands of his bandmates while walking across the dancefloor of the venue and over to the table with his and her family sat around it.

And as he glanced to his right, he slowed his walk down to almost a complete stop while watching Rosemary approach it and hug each and every person by it, allowing her to speak to them before he disrupted it.

Jasmine folded her arms while she kept her eyes on Corbyn, taking a deep breath before she picked up her wine glass and took a sip from it.