046; it wasn't your fault

and at every table,
i'll save you a seat,
lover.

rosy posy🌞i told my girl friends i'm bringing you toour meal tonight, the one with all theirboyfriends

rosy posy🌞
i told my girl friends i'm bringing you to
our meal tonight, the one with all their
boyfriends

rosy posy🌞
i'm still mad at you and i don't want to
discuss sunday at all tonight but i do
still want you to come and i don't want to
be the odd one out

rosy posy🌞
meet me there?

corby worby🪐
i'll be there

corby worby🪐
what time?

rosy posy🌞
meet me outside at 6:30

corby worby🪐
okay

––––

THIRD PERSON.

"Hi," Corbyn said as he walked up to the girl stood outside the restaurant, receiving a tight-lipped smile from her as she kept her arms folded while he slid his phone into his pocket and followed her into the restaurant.

Rosemary walked a little ahead of him as he took a deep breath and his eyes flickered up and down her body, smiling slightly at her outfit choice for the evening before they approached the table full of her friends and their boyfriends.

While Evelyn watched the 'couple' sit down at the table with a small frown, Rosemary forced a smile onto her face for the evening as Corbyn introduced himself to the boyfriends.

"How was your valentine's Rosy?" Lizzie spoke up with a smile as Rosemary looked over at her, "I know you always look forward to this holiday."

"It was great." She nodded and smiled quickly, "Corbyn really knows how to treat a girl."

"What did you do?" Wren asked as Corbyn glanced to the girl sat beside him, watching her bullshit her way through the next set of questions from her friends as he sat and nodded with everything she had said.

"He just... made the day perfect." She shrugged, resting her hand on Corbyn's leg, "I'm very lucky."

"I'm surprised you can cope with her big time blocking system." Hannah joked to Corbyn as the boy nodded and laughed slightly.

"My events are on there too so I guess it helps me. She's the perfect girlfriend, really." He shrugged, "Sometimes I do think I don't deserve her."