008; he's a good kisser

baby it's alright now you
ain't gotta flaunt for me

THIRD PERSON.

Corbyn and Rosemary had been in the studio for just a few minutes while the boy showed her a song he had been trying to work on for the past few weeks. She was stood behind his chair with her hands resting on the back of it and staring down at his laptop screen.

The girl had only closed her shop fifteen minutes ago and was already occupied for the evening by her best friend, listening to him talk through the big plans he had for the music he wanted to put out and how excited he was for it, a smile on her face while he spoke.

And as the song he was working on finished, the pair were interrupted by the other four band members walking into the room with drinks in their hands from chipotle.

"Rosy is always here, she's obsessed with us." Jack said jokingly, pretending like he hadn't seen the girl stood behind Corbyn's chair as she looked up from his laptop screen, "god, that girl never- oh, hey Rosy."

"Hi Jack." She said through a small laugh, "am I bothering you?"

"No not at all." He smiled, "why are you in the studio? Your profession is flowers."

"Jack's so rude." Zach shook his head, "I like the colour of your jeans, Rosy."

"Thank you," she glanced to Zach with a smile before Corbyn turned his chair around to the four.

"I just asked her to come see a song I was working on," Corbyn explained, "but she's not leaving."

"We didn't say we wanted her to leave." Jonah said, placing the bag of food down on the table as he looked at Corbyn, "but we didn't know she was here, so we only have meals for each of us."

"That's fine, I can cook when I get home." Rosemary shrugged as Corbyn glanced to her.

"I'll share mine with her." Corbyn replied as they all nodded.

"But then you haven't had a full meal." Rosemary turned herself to him with a small frown, "I can cook pasta when I get home."

"It's already late, I don't want you cooking at midnight." He argued, "eat my fries and be grateful."

"Your fake boyfriend is so demanding." Daniel rolled his eyes, "how is this whole fake dating thing?"

"Nothing too different." She shrugged, a chair being rolled towards her by Zach so that she had somewhere to sit as he walked back over to his own space, "thanks Zach."

"No problem." He replied.

"The only thing different is we have to post when we hang out and call it a date," Corbyn said as the girl beside him nodded, sitting down in the seat just given to her while they all nodded with him, "so we jokingly treat it as an actual date."

"We spent our picnic getting to know each other like it was our first date yesterday." Rosemary explained.

"Technically it was our first date." Corbyn laughed as the girl glanced to him, "but it's been fine, I'm glad it's Rose and not some weird girl I'd have to get to know."

"What if Randy tells you guys to kiss in public and make it official?" Jack asked, taking a bite into his burger as the two best friends glanced to each other.

"We're not doing that." Corbyn shook his head.

"As much as I love Corbyn." She said while patting the boys head, "no way am I kissing him."

"He's a good kisser," Daniel shrugged and looked to his fries.

"What?" Jonah looked over at the boy.