035; he was already eye-fucking you

you got something i need
in this world full of people,
there's one killing me

THIRD PERSON.

After their flight from New York to Virginia, the pair arrived at Rosemary's family home late last night and spent their first 30 or so minutes inside the house talking to Lisa, who seemed to be the only one awake at that moment prepping for the youngest daughter's birthday party the next day.

Once Lisa had wondered off to bed for the night, the 'couple' took their belongings into the girl's room and got themselves ready for bed, falling asleep not long after with their arms loosely wrapped around one another.

Rosemary had woken up to the sun shining through the blinds by her window 8 or so hours later, the weight of a boy resting his head on her stomach with the rest of his body stretched out and his hands wrapped around her waist, still sound asleep while she looked down at him with a small smile.

They had a little under three hours before guests were due to start arriving for Naomi's birthday party, and while all the decorations were done the night before, they still needed to get ready and lay out the birthday presents gifted from the family before the guests bought theirs.

So, as the girl tried to shift around underneath the boy in attempt to get out of his grip, he let out a small groan while tightening his arms around her, placing a small kiss on her stomach before going back to his original position.

"Just a little longer." Corbyn mumbled, "don't move yet."

"We need to get ready."

"Mmh." He nodded once, "what time is it?"

"Almost 9AM, guests arrive at 12." She told him as he let out another groan.

"We have three whole hours."

"Do you want some breakfast?"

"...Yes." He mumbled, "are you cooking it?"

"If you move off of me, then yes." She said through a small laugh.

"Okay, okay I will move." Corbyn nodded, stretching slightly before he sat himself up, forcing his eyes to open wider while giving her a smile, "god, i'm tired."

"You look tired." Rosemary nodded and smiled at him, running her hand through his scruffy hair, "but you look pretty."

"...I like waking up next to you." Corbyn said, getting himself out of bed and sighing, "only because you boost my confidence."

"You were on top of me not next to me." She replied with a confused frown as he let out a small laugh, "but I did enjoy it."

"It's nice to know you like me on top of you." He smirked, looking over at her while she shook her head and threw one of his shirts at him, "Rosy."

"Be quiet," she laughed slightly, grabbing her phone while reading through her notifications, a small furrow in her eyebrows as Corbyn watched her.

"All okay?"

"James messaged me." She shrugged.

"...What did he say?" Corbyn asked, turning to fully face her while she began to type.