009; they'd be so jealous of you

living in a world gone plastic
baby you're so classic

THIRD PERSON.

"You have how many cats?"

"Four." Rosemary smiled at Vivian, the two girls wondering through the mall in hopes to find a dress for the girl invited to a formal party, "Edith, Stitch, Toffee and Willow."

"All girls?" Vivian replied in confusion.

"Stitch and Toffee are boys." Rosemary said, "they are my children and I adore them with my entire heart, I don't know what I'd do without them."

"Don't like dogs?" She asked, "I'm more of a dog person."

"I'm allergic to dogs." She said through a small laugh as Vivian's smile fell, "it worked out well that I prefer cats."

"I'm much more of a dog person." Vivian smiled, "cats are pretty cute though."

"Dogs are also pretty cute." Rosemary nodded as Vivian let out a small sigh, glancing around the store at the different clothes on display.

"So... you're dating Corbyn." Vivian smiled as she turned to the girl looking at the variety of dresses, "is the sex good?"

"What?!" Rosemary shot her head towards the girl with her eyes widened, "the sex? We haven't had sex."

"How long have you been together?"

"Two months." She shrugged, "he always jokes about that and says because it's not on my calendar we can't do it, it's kind of funny."

"Okay." Vivian frowned, "but you've kissed, right?"

"..yeah." Rosemary nodded, "of course."

"Personally, I hook up with the person way before I consider dating them." Vivian explained as she followed the girl around the store, "then I know the sex is good. What if Corbyn sucks at that?"

"Viv," the girl rolled her eyes playfully while she looked at her, "I haven't even thought about sex with Corbyn."

"Every couple does it." She shrugged, "it's good for balance in a relationship, that's what I always get told."

"It is good for balance but we've been friends for years before this so i'm sure a few months into dating without sex won't be much of an issue." She explained while starting at a dress on one of the mannequins as Vivian slowly nodded.

"Are you sexually attracted to him?" She asked.

"...Yes." Rosemary lied through a small forced smile.

"Are you still a virgin?"

"No." She laughed, "Vivian I-"

"...Who the hell have you had sex with?"

"My ex boyfriend." Rosemary turned towards her while Vivian frowned in confusion, "Theo."

"Oh." Vivian raised her eyebrows, "really? Why'd you break up?"

"He lost feelings," Rosemary shrugged, "nothing too bad. Also, can I give someone your number?"

"Who?"

"Zach." She gave her a smile as Vivian paused, "the one who said he liked your hair at that party."

"The guy who said my hair is a nice shade of red as an alternative way of saying ginger? Yeah he was cool." She nodded, "he can have my number."

"He called you hot."

"He's hot." Vivian let out a sigh while she smiled, "but yes give him my number, are you going to try on any dresses yet?"