048; we kept it pretty platonic

with a feeling i'll forget, i'm in
love now,
kiss me like you wanna be loved

THIRD PERSON.

"Evelyn your playlist is terrible."

"What?" Evelyn looked up from the floor she had been mopping, staring at Rosemary who had responded with a quick laugh and a shake of her head, "No it isn't."

"It goes from some rap song to the Tangled soundtrack."

"Okay?" She shrugged, "there's a song for everyone's tastebuds. How's Corbyn?"

"Amazing." The girl raised her eyebrows as Evelyn smiled at her.

"Amazing," she mumbled, "you're talking again?"

"Oh yes." She nodded, "and he's an amazing kisser... I would even say a perfect kisser. Can I go into details with you? It feels kind of weird with Harry, he doesn't understand all of it."

"I would love to hear about the details." Evelyn nodded with a small laugh, continuing to mop the floor while Rosemary continued making the orders to be sent out the next morning.

"Yesterday morning we made out." She began as Evelyn shot her head up, "and it ended up with my shirt being removed and I was untying his sweats."

"Oh my god," she mumbled, covering her mouth, "how did this happen? Details. Now."

"I needed to make my bed and I told him to move but he refused being the stubborn man he is," Rosemary explained with a smile, "he pulled me onto him and made a joke about how he liked that approach because he could see the top of my-"

"He's a boob guy?" Evelyn furrowed her eyebrows, "he really gave me the vibe of an ass guy."

"He's probably both, anyway," she laughed, "so then he made another joke about how he just brushed his teeth because I refuse to kiss him if he's still got morning breath, he ended up kissing me and then we got a little carried away."

"So you're on top of him and kissing him?" She asked, "like straddling him?"

"...Yes." Rosemary glanced up to her, "he did something, I don't know exactly what he did but whatever it was it felt good so I may have moaned slightly and-"

"Rosemary!" Evelyn gasped with her mouth open, "you moaned during a make out? You have no self-control."

"Okay, wow, that was rude." She furrowed her eyebrows, "moving on. After I moaned I'm pretty sure he then got really into it because he removed my shirt and threw it across the room."

"Threw it? He wanted sex."

"Evelyn let me finish."

"Sorry."

"We moved onto our sides and he pulled my leg over his and we continued making out for a few more minutes," Rosemary explained while a smile grew on Evelyn's face, "then when I was untying his sweats, Vivian walked into my apartment."

"Fuck no." Evelyn rolled her eyes, "just when it was getting good."

"I did try continue." Rosemary laughed, "Corbyn stopped me."