020; the date of a lifetime

would he say he's in l-o-v-e?
well if it was me, then i would,
i would.

THIRD PERSON.

Corbyn had waited a little over a half hour before he got out of his car and locked it, keeping his phone in his hand as he walked across the street over to entrance of her apartment complex.

Glancing down to his phone once before he looked back up again, his walk came to a slow pace as the door to the complex opened and James flew down the steps while doing up the last few buttons of his shirt.

As Corbyn furrowed his eyebrows, he continued to watch James look up at her apartment window before he got into his car, only a few seconds longer before he pulled away and sped off.

"Asshole." Corbyn raised his eyes and mumbled, walking into the complex and heading up the few flights of stairs to the girls door.

He stared down at his phone and checked on the texts he had sent Rosemary a little over 45 minutes ago, a read receipt underneath the most recent text from more than 10 minutes ago, causing him to frown and slid his phone back into his pocket.

"Rosemary," he called out as he stepped into the girl's apartment, looking up to see her stood just outside her bedroom while turning to face him, "what happened?"

"The date was over," she replied as she walked into her room.

"It's not even 9PM yet." Corbyn said, closing her apartment door and ensuring it was locked before he followed her into her room, "why did it end so early?"

"Well.. we hooked up." Rosemary admitted as he slowly nodded, "and then he left."

"What do you mean he left?" Corbyn asked, "he left without saying anything? How did he leave?"

"I went to the bathroom." She told him as he paused.

"He left while you were in the bathroom?"

"I guess so."

"...You are an idiot." He raised his eyebrows as the girl stared at him in slight disbelief, "Jas even said you'd never have sex on the first date."

"I'd like to remind you that I am my own person and I am fully capable of making decisions for myself," she replied with a small frown, "I don't need you or Jasmine telling me how to act on a date."

"It was a bad decision, that's my take on it."

"Then I'll deal with the consequences of my bad decision but I don't think it impacts you in any way, Corbyn." Rosemary explained with a shrug as she followed the boy through to her kitchen.

"What if he tells the whole world that you guys had sex and then you're seen as a cheater and you ruin our relationship to the cameras?" He asked, grabbing a mug from one of the cabinets as she tilted her head, "what flavour tea do you want tonight?"

"I hate to break it to you but not everyone knows who you are," she gave him a small smile, "James did not know you're actually Corbyn, he is not going to tell twitter what happened tonight."

"He might."

"Then I'll accept my role as the cheater." She folded her arms, "I'll have a herbal tea, please."