032; it feels wrong to kiss you

i've been falling fast and you
don't seem to move,
but is it worse for me if
i tell the truth?

THIRD PERSON.

As planned, Corbyn met Rosemary at her gate the second she landed in New York. She was greeted with a hug lasting longer than she had been prepared for and her hand was held the entirety of the time she was in the airport.

Her suitcase was yet to touch her hand and had been handled by her fake boyfriend since she arrived, after many minutes of trying to convince him to let her take her own luggage, Corbyn still refused and said it was no problem to him.

They pair were only in their hotel room for less than an hour before they got ready and headed down to the restaurant in the hotel, meeting a group of four boys for dinner as a small welcome to the girl joining them on their trip.

Things hadn't felt awkward between the two of them yet, and Rosemary was glad that Corbyn had brushed things off like normal. She was able to enjoy a meal with five of her friends and share an occasional glance to Corbyn with a smile on her face.

As Corbyn's hand fell to her thigh and had been resting there for the past twenty minutes, it wasn't until he glanced over at her with a small smile when he gently squeezed the inside of her thigh, watching her shoot her head in his direction.

"You look pretty tonight." He mouthed, resting his chin on his hand to cover his mouth from the group while he spoke, watching her roll her eyes slightly before smiling and looking back to her plate.

Squeezing her thigh once more to gain her attention back, she looked over at him again while his eyes met with hers, watching the boy freeze for a couple of seconds as he went to speak, deciding on closing his mouth again while his eyes glanced down to her dress.

He soon removed his hand from her thigh as he turned himself to the rest of the table, taking a deep breath as he began to avoid looking over at the girl or even making any eye contact. As Rosemary watched him do so, a small frown appeared on her face before continuing to finish her meal.

For the rest of the dinner Corbyn stayed as silent as possible, the occasional small talk when he'd be asked a question before falling silent again and staring at whatever appeared in front of him.

And after their meal, they all headed up to their rooms in the elevator. Rosemary kept her eyes on the boy she was sharing a room with, brushing her head against his as he moved it away onto the pocket of his jeans.

"So we'll all meet here just before 10 tomorrow?" Jonah said as they all walked out of the elevator, "please make sure you're all dressed smartly."

"You guys love making indirect comments to me." Zach shook his head and frowned, "i'm going to be the first one here just to prove a point tomorrow."

"We'll be there. Good night," Corbyn said as he walked down the hallway towards the room, all eyes glancing to Rosemary as she shrugged and followed him down there.

While he waited by the door for the girl who kept the room key in her bag, he stared at the floor to avoid eye contact with her as they both entered the room. He brushed past the back of the girl to head towards the bathroom to get himself out of his jeans.

"Corbyn." Rosemary spoke up, the bathroom door being closed as she received no reply, "we're going to talk before we go to sleep."

"Mhm." He replied from the other side of the door while Rosemary let out a sigh.

"Can you open the bathroom door?"

"In two seconds."

"Okay."