053; let go of her hand corbyn

said we'd always out each other first,
old love songs we used to play to,
funny, now i hate you

said we'd always out each other first,old love songs we used to play to,funny, now i hate you

corby worby🪐
i haven't seen you since friday

corby worby🪐
think i'm experiencing rosy withdrawals

rosy posy🌞
been working, sorry

corby worby🪐
you've been working all weekend?

rosy posy🌞
florist is busy

corby worby🪐
:(

corby worby🪐
take a night off and come over, i'll cook
you some dinner

corby worby🪐
i'll make your favourite... dough balls and
bolognese :))

rosy posy🌞
sure

rosy posy🌞
i'll be there around 6

corby worby🪐
amazing

–––––

THIRD PERSON.

The 'couple' had been sat at either side of Corbyn's table for the past 10 minutes, their spaghetti bolognese in front of them and too engrossed into their food to speak to one another.

Corbyn glanced up to Rosemary, watching her take another mouthful of food while staring down at her plate, taking a deep breath and a frown that had been stuck on her face since she arrived still prominent.

"How was the store today?" He broke the silence as she looked up to him for a split second, taking another forkful off of her plate and staring down at it.

"Busy," she shrugged, "I had a lot to do."

"You seem down about that. Usually that's your favourite thing for your store. It being busy and always on the go?" Corbyn asked with a small smile, watching Rosemary reply with a shrug.

"I guess." She mumbled.

"...You feeling okay? You're very quiet." Corbyn spoke up as he watched her rip apart one of the dough balls, dipping one side into the garlic butter before glancing up at him.

And while they locked eyes for a second, he watched her face change from frustration to guilt, shaking her head as small smile appeared on her face.

"I'm just tired, I'm sorry." Rosemary told him, "I realise I've been blunt, I don't mean to be."