064; are you in love with her

i got a call from a girl
i used to know,
we were inseparable
years ago

THIRD PERSON.

The five boys sat around the table with Randy and Corbyn's new fake girlfriend, Miriam. They had been at the event for less than a hour and after a big speech was made by the host, the guests had time to move around and engage in conversations with those that they know.

Miriam had stuck close to the guys for the majority of the night due to knowing no one there, being handed a drink by Jack and having to listen to Zach complain about his own love life while she watched Corbyn look around aimlessly.

"He looks like a lost puppy." Miriam smiled slightly.

"He's looking for something that isn't here." Jack raised his eyebrows, taking a sip of his drink, "he is a miserable man."

"Miserable?"

"Yeah, he's miserable." Jack nodded.

"Corbyn?" Zach called out, watching his head turn to the three of them as he walked over to them, "Jack said you're miserable."

"I'm not miserable." Corbyn rolled his eyes, "I just don't know anyone here."

"You're looking for someone." Jack mumbled as Corbyn turned his head, a subtle nod while he frowned, "they aren't here."

"I know." He sighed, "I just wish they were."

"We need to take some photos." Randy said, interrupting their conversation and removing their phones from their hands, placing them onto the table beside Daniel.

"Of who?" Jonah asked.

"The couple," Randy replied, gesturing for Jack and Zach to move out of the frame as Randy held up his own phone.

"He looks so awkward." Zach frowned, "and miserable, you're right Jack."

"Right? He looks so miserable." Jack shook his head.

"He can play it off by saying he's tired." Daniel shrugged, glancing to the table as he caught a glimpse of Corbyn's phone lighting up.

"I don't think he can." Jonah said through a small, confused laugh, watching Miriam and Corbyn attempt to fake their chemistry for a few photos.

Daniel furrowed his eyebrows as he moved his head closer to Corbyn's phone, watching it begin to ring as his eyes widened and he picked it up from the table, waiting on Randy to walk away from the group before he spoke up.

"Corbyn?" Daniel looked up from the table as Corbyn turned his head in his direction, watching him hold Corbyn's phone up with a frown, "Rosy is calling, do you want me to answer?"

"Who is Rosy?" The girl looked back at Corbyn with a small smile while Corbyn stare at his phone, watching the notification at the top of the phone as Daniel tilted his head.

As he glanced to the girl stood beside him, he walked over to Daniel and took his phone from him, answering the phone call and holding his phone up to his ear as he walked off to a quiet hallway outside of the room of the venue.

Once the call connected, he waited on the girl to speak up while one arm was wrapped around himself and he was looking at the crowd of people in the room, an event he had to remove himself from because of the call.