006; that damn smile

if you're ever tired of being known
for who you know, you know,
you'll always know me

THIRD PERSON.

Rosemary walked into her flower shop earlier than needed to as usual on that Monday morning, her employees already stood behind the cash register and in the middle of their conversation when the bell to the door rang.

And as their heads turned to their boss, smiles appeared on their faces before turning to smirks, their arms slowly folding while the girl looked up at them.

"Good morning," Rosemary spoke up with a smile, "I'm just going to put away my belongings then I'll be back out."

"Okay." Violet nodded with a grin, watching Rosemary slowly furrow her eyebrows and tilt her head, "we'll be here."

"...I should hope so." She replied with a small laugh, heading into the back rooms as Violet and Harry turned to each other.

"Maybe we're analysing this too much." Harry said, "it's just two instagram stories."

"If her favourite Taylor Swift song has changed to lover, then I'll confirm it's a thing." Violet replied while Harry rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Lover is in her top five already," he argued.

"But it's not number one."

"What is number one?"

"I don't know." Violet shrugged, "I know her top Rihanna song."

"...That does not help with our investigating, Vi." He threw his hands up in frustration while Violet nodded, "..but what is it?"

"Shut up and drive." She smiled.

"She has got taste." Harry nodded.

"Who has taste?" Rosemary asked as she came back to the front of the store, standing beside the two of them and glancing around her store.

"...What's your favourite Taylor Swift song?" Violet turned to her, "just one, all time favourite."

"Oh." The girl paused, "probably dorothea."

"Can we ask why?" Harry asked with a small smile.

Rosemary shrugged, walking round her store and fixing the flower displays before the store was due to open, "I like to think of the song about a childhood friend who moved to a big city to chase their dreams and.. it's just a nice song."

"Corbyn." Violet turned to Harry and nodded.

"Corbyn?" Rosemary repeated and looked at them both.

"You're dating Corbyn." Harry turned to their boss.

"..No i'm not." She shook her head and laughed, walking back over to the cash register yet standing on the other side of it, seeing them both stare at her in confusion, "can you keep a secret?"

"Yeah." They both nodded.

"Fake dating." Rosemary admitted, "so technically I guess i'm dating him but it's pretend."