052; her only goal is to stress people out

and they tell you that you're lucky
but you're so confused,
'cause you don't feel pretty,
you just feel used

THIRD PERSON.

With traffic being lighter than usual that Friday, Rosemary arrived earlier than planned to the meeting with her, Randy and Corbyn to discuss the future for their fake relationship and the current job role she is in.

The only thing that had been keeping her going for this meeting was the fact that she'd be quitting so Corbyn could continue on with making their relationship real and asking her to be his girlfriend, the main motive for her goal of ending the fake dating scheme.

So while heading inside the building and walking up the stairs to the correct floor, there was a small smile stuck to her face with her thoughts currently only about the boy she was seeing and will be seeing in less than 5 minutes time.

Although she wouldn't consider herself wrapped around his finger or in love with him just yet, seeing him made her day and gave her the extra bit of motivation she needed, he was her boost of serotonin and her breath of fresh air.

Rosemary headed down the hall towards the room they'd be meeting in, slowing her walk down once hearing that Corbyn was already in the middle of a conversation with the manager himself, furrowing her eyebrows as she debated on waiting for the conversation to finish or to interrupt it.

As she stood outside the door, she grabbed her phone from her pocket and checked the time, with still 5 minutes before she actually needed to be in the room, she had decided to let them finish with their conversation and wait just outside the door.

But with the door wide open, Rosemary had no choice but to eavesdrop on their topic, listening in closer upon realising she was main subject of their conversation, a furrow in her eyebrows while doing so.

"She'll be on time, she isn't at her florist today." Corbyn nodded as Randy let out a small laugh.

"Florist," he mumbled and looked up at Corbyn, "like being a florist takes up all her time, all she does it put a few flowers together. It requires no skill, perfect for a girl like her."

He looked up at his manager while letting out a small laugh to fill the awkward space between them, unsure of what to say and not wanting to defend the girl to avoid any bad tension for the meeting.

"I mean, her florist is tiny anyway. That shows how popular and how much time is put into it. It's tucked away along a busy street, that shows how terrible florists are. A complete waste of time."

"She puts a lot of time into her store," Corbyn shrugged, "it's her pride and joy."

"It's not going to make her a millionaire."

"I don't really think she cares about money too much," he shook his head, "she's more of the money doesn't buy happiness type."

"And where does that get people? Usually on the streets because they pick a low-paying job." Randy explained, "is her apartment big?"

"Spacious for one person living there."

"Her florist won't get her anywhere, she'll be stuck in that tiny apartment forever." Randy shook his head, staring down at his phone while Corbyn watched him, "I ordered flowers from there once... never again, they were horribly done. She is shit at what she does."

"Okay." He replied through a small laugh, fidgeting slightly in his seat as Randy looking back at him while laughing.

"Isn't she the one with that whole timings system? She's crazy." Randy laughed, "it's like her only goal is to stress people out and create shit bouquets, you know?"