018; his little sex doll

i don't like the way he's
looking at you,
i'm starting to think you
want him too

THIRD PERSON.

After returning from Virginia and finally spending the night in the comfort of their own beds, Rosemary returned to her florist that Tuesday and not even halfway through the day was greeted by Corbyn.

With the boy's main purpose in the store to act as a regular customer once her date for that night walked in, he had been walking in circles around the store just over an hour before the bell rang and a man walked in, walking straight to the counter.

Corbyn's head followed the guy's journey as he picked up a bouquet of roses, slowly walking towards the counter to interfere with their conversation as he met eyes with Harry.

"So where are you guys going for dinner?" Harry asked with a smile as Corbyn approached the counter, a bouquet of roses in his hand as he glanced to James.

"Her apartment," James nodded, "she's cooking dinner tonight."

"You're not going to go out?"

"I thought a homemade meal would be better." She interrupted their conversation, giving a smile to James before she locked eyes with Corbyn and took the roses from his hand.

"She's special, you should be careful." Corbyn spoke up and pointed to the girl, causing James to look at him and laugh slightly.

"I know." He raised his eyebrows and looked back at Rosemary.

Corbyn narrowed his eyes as he looked at Harry, noticing the same confused expression on his face while Corbyn reached for his wallet, "you know what?"

"To be careful."

"And that she's special." He repeated as James nodded, "do you not think that?"

"Who are you, sorry?" James looked at him and shrugged.

"...I'm a regular, I come in here everyday."

"Right, and you think you know the boss personally?" James asked him as Harry laughed slightly, "does she know your name?"

"Matthew." Rosemary interrupted them, "he's a regular, Matthew."

"Yeah," Corbyn glanced to her before he looked back at James, "if there's one bad thing about your date, I will be back here."

"Good to know." James forced a smile to the guy before he turned his head back to the girl on the other side of the counter, "do you have all the ingredients for whatever you're cooking?"

"...Apart from the actual spaghetti," she smiled at him, "I was just going to go after I close-"

"I'll go for you." James interrupted her as Corbyn rolled his eyes and shook his head, glancing to Harry who had been watching Corbyn with a subtle laugh.

"Are you sure?" Rosemary asked.

"Yeah, no problem." He nodded.

"Thank you."

"Classic." Corbyn mumbled with a raise of his eyebrows, earning a small glare from James before he took a deep breath and smiled at Rosemary again.

"Okay well I'll run to the store and get what you need for it," James shook his head and placed his hand on top of the girls from across the counter, "I'll meet you at your place in about an hour."

"Okay." Rosemary nodded and smiled.

"Just.. change into one of those cute summer dresses you have." James shrugged, giving her a smile as Corbyn's head shot towards him.