047; a quick morning fuck

your hand fits in mine like it's
made just for me,
but bear this in mind it was
meant to be

THIRD PERSON.

Rosemary had spent the first part of her morning making breakfast for her and the boy that ended up staying the night with her, the two of them helping one another cook while Taylor Swift played throughout the kitchen.

After they had eaten their breakfast and Corbyn made an important point of them both brushing their teeth right that second, the stood in her bathroom together while brushing their teeth. Corbyn had grabbed Rosemary's hair with his freehand as she spat out the toothpaste, giving him a small smile before he did the same.

And while she quickly did her skincare and Corbyn fixed his hair as best as possible, they headed into her bedroom as she opened the blinds and turned to him just as he fell onto her bed.

"I need to make my bed," she said and placed her hands on her hips, watching Corbyn shrug as he rested one arm behind his head while he looked over at her, "can you please move?"

"I need to digest my breakfast."

"Sometimes you act like a little kid." Rosemary rolled her eyes and smiled, "move."

"Rosemary," Corbyn frowned, grabbing the waistband of her sweats and gently pulling her down onto the bed with him, "we have time."

"Oh my god," she mumbled, holding herself above him while one hand was placed next to his head and the other held onto her headboard, "There were many different approaches to that."

"I like this approach the most though," he mumbled, glancing down to her chest while pulling her onto him, her legs moving either side of his hips as she readjusted her hands.

"Really?" Rosemary raised her eyebrows slightly, "anything in particular you like about it?"

"...Are you trying to be seductive right now?" He met her eyes again with a slight laugh, watching her shake her head and frown.

"No, it was a genuine question."

"You're asking me what I like about you on top of me? You're being seductive."

"I didn't mean to be seductive."

"You actually want to know?"

"Yes! It was genuine." She said through a laugh, "unless you're going to say something stupid like my boobs."

"...You're not going to believe this," he smiled at her while she rolled her eyes, "the neckline of your shirt is doing me favours, that's all. I would also like to say I have brushed my teeth."

"I know, I watched you do it." Rosemary nodded as Corbyn's hands grabbed ahold of her waist, pulling her further onto him, "I also brushed my teeth."

"I know," he mumbled, cupping her face with one of his hands as he leant towards her.

She gave him a small smile before closing the space between them and placing a kiss onto his lips, cupping his face with both of her hands while his hand moved from her jaw to the back of her head, grabbing a handful of her hair while deepening their kiss.

As they continued for a few moments, Corbyn moved his hands back to her waist and pulled her against his lips just as the girl let out a small moan against his lips. He grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up her torso, breaking away from their kiss to pull it over her head and throw it to one side.

"You sound so pretty when you moan," the boy mumbled as he rolled them both onto their sides, pulling her leg over his while he resumed back to his previous task of kissing her.