010; we made it exclusive

when i take a look at my life and
all of my crimes,
you're the only thing that i think
i got right

THIRD PERSON.

After Rosemary had finished with her florist for the day and headed back to her apartment to get ready for her date with Corbyn, it had only taken the girl a half hour before he pulled up outside the complex and sent her a text to let her know he was on the way up to the door.

And with a few knocks a couple minutes after the text, Rosemary opened her front door to reveal Corbyn stood with a smile and his hands shoved into his pockets, "I don't have any flowers, I figured you'd be bored of flowers after your shift today."

"I'm never bored of flowers." She smiled, leaving her apartment and locking her front door before the pair began to walk down the staircase, "you look nice."

"I put in a lot of effort." He replied, "you also look nice."

"I put in a lot of effort too."

"Randy said Fletcher should be outside the restaurant by the time we leave," he explained, "so I'm treating you to dinner in the process and then we'll have to talk and I guess tell the whole world we're a thing after our meal, sound good?"

"We're being straight forward?" She asked.

"Well... he'll probably ask me so I'll do most of the talking." Corbyn glanced to her, "but if you want to say anything you can, Randy said to just be straight forward but hint at some things."

"...Okay." Rosemary nodded, "sounds good."

"Perfect." Corbyn smiled, opening the car door for her as she got into his car before he made his way over to the drivers side.

As the pair made their way to the restaurant on time for their dinner reservation made a couple weeks ago, they soon sat down in a dim lit booth opposite sides of one another while Corbyn immediately looked down at the food menu.

And after a few minutes of scanning through each page, he nodded in approval to what he had just read and looked up at Rosemary, who had only just began to look at the drinks section.

"Can I have your tinder?" Corbyn asked as he held his hand out across the table, "let me see how those guys are doing that I've been ignoring for a few weeks."

"I'm not supposed to have it anymore," she attempted to hide her smile, grabbing her phone from her bag and handing it over to the boy on the other side of the booth, "the password is still the same."

"You haven't messed up any of my conversations have you?"

"I haven't touched the app."

"Good." He nodded and smiled, staring down at her phone screen for a few moments before he began to frantically type at her screen.

"How do you always find stuff to say to them?" She asked, her arms folded and leant on their table while watching him focus.

"It's easy to flirt when you don't actually want anything to do with them," he shrugged and took a sip of his drink, "they think they're going to hook up with you and you're just having the time of your life entertaining it, it's fun."

"You could at least try and get me a decent guy."

"You don't have time for a guy, Rose. You're in a full time job of being a girlfriend to the media." Corbyn shook his head with a small smile as the girl let out a sigh before she laughed slightly.

"Do any of them seem nice?" She asked him.

"That's not the motive here."

"Corbyn." She titled her head.