049; her lipgloss is all over you

i only pray you'll never leave
me behind,
because good music can be so
hard to find

THIRD PERSON.

"Does she always leave her door unlocked? That's so unsafe." Daniel mumbled as he helped himself into her apartment, looking to Corbyn who raised his eyebrows and nodded.

"Rosy?" Jonah called out across the apartment, looking over to her bedroom door before it opened just a few inches and she popped her head out.

"Hello," she let out a sigh, "Corbyn, I need help."

"My help?"

"Obviously." Zach rolled his eyes, pushing the boy towards her room.

"I can't zip up my dress," she frowned as Corbyn nodded, walking over to her room and letting himself inside while the others sat themselves on her two small couches.

As he shut her bedroom door again and turned to face her, his mouth parted open slightly while staring at her, sliding his tongue across his lips as the girl titled her head and smiled.

"I just can't get it up to the top," she said, ignoring what he had just done and turned her back to him, moving her hair to one side.

He did as she asked and zipped up the rest of her dress, taking her hair and pulling it all behind her shoulders again before grabbing her waist and spinning her around to face him, his eyes immediately darting down to it again.

"I like you in a suit." She smiled slightly, fixing his tie for him as he took a deep breath and cupped her face with his hands.

"You're so beautiful," he sighed, leaning his head closer to her as she pulled away.

"I'm wearing lipgloss."

"Reapply it." He shook his head, their lips just brushing together as she pulled away again.

"You'll get it all over your lips." Rosemary smiled as he shrugged, "and you're going to smudge my makeup if your hands are on my face."

"We can fix these problems," Corbyn told her, finally pressing his lips against hers as she had her arms either sides of his waist.

The boy moved his hands from her face and to her waist as he deepened the kiss slightly, backing her up towards her bed while stepping over the few piles of mess she had made in getting ready for the event.

"I need to put on some perfume," she backed away from him as he followed her, keeping his hands on her waist while she slowly smiled.

"Kiss me," he breathed out, "please."

She rolled her eyes playfully before placing a final kiss on his lips, grabbing her perfume from her vanity as Corbyn kept his hands glued to her while watching her do so.

"I prefer the other perfume." He said.

"Okay," she shrugged, spraying on the one she had originally picked up while looking at him, "I don't really care."

"Oh." He paused, "I do love that perfume but my favourite is the other one you wear."

"Well this one fits the occasion so I'm going to wear this one," she smiled as he nodded at her.

"I'm not stopping you," Corbyn said.

"I know."

"Good," he sighed, leaving a long kiss on her cheek before he backed away from her.

"Let me just reapply my lipgloss and then I think I'm ready," she told him, walking over to her mirror and grabbing her gloss, opening the lid to it.

As she began to reapply the gloss to her lips and focus on the mirror in front of her, Rosemary was distracted by the flash of a phone in her direction, and as she looked at Corbyn, he immediately put his hand over the camera and bought it down to his side.