030; those tulips are dying

everybody's trying to be a
billionaire,
but every time i look at you
i just don't care

THIRD PERSON.

"So... Vi told me you let a little someone into your office on Saturday." Harry smiled as he stood opposite the counter, watching Rosemary look up from her current task.

"You mean Corbyn?"

"Yes." Harry nodded, "you let him into that office?"

"Yes but only because he needed to wait for me to close, it's warm in that office." She explained, "I did tell him to not get used to it."

"Did anything happen?" He shrugged.

"Did Violet say something?"

"She said you guys were a little close and touchy... that's all." Harry admitted, watching her laugh slightly and move her notebook to one side.

"We kissed." She told him, walking past him and over to one of the displays as his mouth parted open and he turned to her.

"Rosemary." Harry immediately smiled, "you and Corbyn?"

"Yes." The girl laughed with a nod.

"Was it like one of the romantic ones in the books? When you're rambling or arguing and he shuts you up by kissing you?" Harry asked with a wide smile, following Rosemary around the store, "please tell me it was like that."

"It wasn't at all like that." Rosemary laughed and shook her head, "I gave him my scarf and then we kissed, that's all there is to it."

"Was there tension afterwards?"

"No we just walked to my apartment like normal."

"So it wasn't like in every friends to lovers book?" Harry frowned, "this is ridiculous, what kind of kiss was it?"

"A kiss that lasted a couple seconds." She shrugged.

"And did you like it?"

"Of course." She nodded, placing down the display of flowers as Harry's smile turned into a grin.

"Is he coming in today?" Harry asked, "are you now more than friends? What's happening?"

"Harry." The girl looked at him with a smile, "It was just a kiss."

"Do you have feelings for him?" He asked her as she paused and stared at him, her smile slowly falling.

"We've been best friends for years," she rolled her eyes jokingly and continued on with the organisation of the display.

"Best friends don't kiss." Harry placed his hands on his hips, "especially in the office no one else is allowed into until that Saturday."

"He was waiting for me to-"

"You still let him in."

"Harrison." Rosemary turned her head to the boy.

"Rosemary." Harry replied with a smile, "would you kiss him again?"

"...Yes." She slowly said, "but we haven't spoke about it yet and I don't want to overcomplicate our friendship. And I don't even know if he feels the same."

"How do you feel about him?" He asked as his boss glared at him, "Rosy, I promise you it's safe with me. We'll keep this topic to the shifts it's just you and me."

"If you tell anyone I'll fire you." Rosemary smiled at him as he shook his head.

"I won't tell a single soul."