044; he didn't turn up

show me the truth
is it gonna be me and you?

THIRD PERSON.

Valentine's Day rolled around extremely quickly for Rosemary, and after spending most of the morning getting ready and making sure she looked her best, she took her short walk to the florist to grab a bouquet of flowers for the boy.

"You look nice," Harry smiled, "and you look very smiley today."

"I'm excited." Rosemary returned the smile, placing the flowers on the counter, "I'll pay for these."

"Is this your first actual sort of holiday thing together? You're celebrating Valentine's Day together?" Evelyn asked as Rosemary nodded.

"I guess so," she shrugged, handing Harry her card, "I'm also really nervous."

"Nervous? It's just Corbyn." Harry frowned.

"Yes but this is a date on Valentine's Day," Rosemary laughed, "it feels different than any other date we've been on."

"It feels more exclusive?"

"Yeah, it feels actually official." Rosemary nodded, "it doesn't feel fake at all anymore."

"Well you two make a very beautiful couple." Harry smiled, handing her card and flowers back to her, "have a good day, Rosy."

"Please tell us all about it after," Evelyn smiled as Rosemary nodded at them both.

"You have a delivery in 15 minutes by the way." She said as the two glanced to each other confused.

"Deliveries are Thursdays."

"I ordered you some breakfast, have a good day." She smiled, throwing her bag back over her shoulder and leaving her florist.

Walking herself back over to her car, the girl made her short journey to the cafe they had both arranged to meet at, sitting in her car for a few extra minutes in attempt to calm down her nerves slightly.

Unsure of if the boy was already in the cafe or not, she took a deep breath and grabbed the bouquet of flowers and her bag, exiting her car and walking into the cafe, glancing around to see no sight of her date so picking a table towards the corner for them.

She sent Corbyn a text to let him know she was already inside and waiting for him, a small smile stuck on her face while scrolling through her socials and replying to a few emails to fill her time until he arrived.

A half hour had passed as she placed her phone down and watched a handful of couples come and go, her smile slowly falling and instead a look of concern growing as she checked the time.

With only another half hour left before she would be moving them onto his plans for the day, she took a deep breath and tucked her hair behind her ear and leant back in her seat, staring at the door for a few seconds before glancing around to the couples once more.

"Did you want to order anything?" A barista said as Rosemary looked over to them.

"No, no my boyfriend will be a few more minutes." Rosemary shook her head and smiled, receiving a nod from the girl as she walked back to the counter.