050; the things im going to do to you

i bring the pop to the cinema
you pop when we get intimate

THIRD PERSON.

Corbyn had wandered off early into the event that evening, leaning Rosemary surrounded by his four band mates who seemed to already be under the influence of some kind of alcohol.

While she was glancing around for him, knowing he had been gone for more than 20 minutes, Jack had taken charge of pulling the girl into a semi-slow dance and spinning her around while they all waited for Corbyn's return.

After they had spent so long on the dance floor that almost all of them were out of breath, the five sat back down at their table while Rosemary glanced around one last time for Corbyn, looking back over to the bar where he had picked up two glasses and turned himself in the direction of the table.

Watching him walk over to the them, a smile grew on the girl's face while her hands fell into her lap and she shifted her attention away from the conversation the guys were attempting to have.

"I was looking for you."

"The bar is so busy," he said through a laugh, handing her one of the glasses, "it's just another dr pepper."

"Thank you." She smiled, watching him sit down and give her a quick smile before turning to his band mates, resting his hand on her leg.

As Corbyn involved himself into their conversation, Rosemary rested her hand on top of his, locking her fingers in the inside of his while she let out a content sigh and glanced around the venue.

She turned her head back to him and watched him interact and laugh with the rest of the table, staring at him with a smile on her face as her eyes flickered down to the suit he was wearing, looking back up to his lips as his hand moved a little further up her thigh.

Once he broke away from the conversation and turned his head back to the girl, he leant back in his chair while watching her for a few seconds, eventually leaning forwards towards her ear so she was able to hear him over the music.

"Do you want to go home now?" Corbyn asked her, placing a small kiss underneath her ear as she took in a deep breath and looked around.

"It's not 11 yet," she frowned slightly, "we still have 30 more minutes."

"Do you want to stay?"

"...I wouldn't complain if we went now."

"Then let's go." He said as he placed a few soft kisses along her jaw, grabbing his phone from the table and pulling away slightly, "I'll go call for an uber quickly."

"Okay." She slowly nodded, watching him walk away with her mouth parted open slightly, fiddling with her necklace and taking a sip of her drink.

"What's he doing?" Jonah asked Rosemary.

"Calling for an uber, we're going to leave now." She shrugged, "I hope that's okay with you guys."

"Yeah, we get that you follow a schedule." Daniel nodded and smiled.

"He was the one that suggested us leaving now." Rosemary gestured towards the direction Corbyn walked off in as they looked at her confused.

"Oh." Jack paused, "okay."

"Odd." Jonah mumbled.

Rosemary replied with a shrug as Corbyn walked back to the table, grabbing her bag for her before holding her hand and helping her out of her seat, wrapping his arm around her waist to keep her close.