005; every couple has a song

they say you don't get to pick
and choose
who sticks around and who
you lose

they say you don't get to pickand choosewho sticks around and whoyou lose

corby worby🪐
hi fake girlfriend

corby worby🪐
we are now official

rosy posy🌞
ooh this is fun

rosy posy🌞
what now?

corby worby🪐
ur first job is to come w me to this
party tonight

rosy posy🌞
but it's my self-care saturday :(

corby worby🪐
a girlfriend should sacrifice that for their
boyfriend

rosy posy🌞
already controlling i see

corby worby🪐
get ready 

corby worby🪐
i'll pick you up in 25 minutes

rosy posy🌞
okay, drive safe :)

––––

THIRD PERSON.

Rosemary got into Corbyn's car with a small smile on her face, putting on her seatbelt as Corbyn pulled away from her complex and headed towards the party for that night. As she looked over at him, she glanced down to his shirt before looking at her dress.

"We match," she spoke up.

"You're predictable." Corbyn replied with a smile, "I knew it would be blue."

"I have many other dresses." She shook her head, hearing him let out a small laugh before going silent for a few seconds.

And as she looked back to her window, he began to speak again, "you wear them in a rotation because then it's planned out, blue comes after pink and before the purple."

"I wore the pink at the release night," she slowly nodded, "you're very observant."

"You just like routine." He said, "which is why you're upset I ruined your self-care night."

"You know I love them." She raised her eyebrows, "it's when I do all my planning, you've delayed that."

"That's what happens when you have a boyfriend, Rose." Corbyn shrugged as the girl gave him a nod, "speaking of that, we need to come to an agreement on some stuff."