040; your fake valentine

it don't matter just as long
as i get all you tonight

THIRD PERSON.

"This show will be important because it's for a charity, all funds are going to this charity so it's important we give it our all and perform the best we ever have," Randy explained as he paced back and forth in front of the band members.

"Don't plan anything else that day, at all." He continued, focusing on the boy at the end of the table who had been sat with his hand resting on his jaw, staring down at the doodles he had been making for the past half hour, "I know it's the day of love but please don't see your girlfriends, you need to be at this event."

The four of them nodded as they took notice of where Randy had been looking, all of their heads turning to the boy still sat in his own world while adding another small drawing to his sheet of paper.

"You'll have stylists for the day and..." he came to a stop, letting out a sigh while staring at Corbyn, "Corbyn, have you been listening?"

"All-day event for a charity don't plan anything else." He mumbled, "I got it."

"And you know what day?"

"Yes."

"What are you doing?"

"He's drawing flowers." Daniel smiled as he looked over to Jonah, folding his arms while Randy sighed and shook his head.

"They're important." Corbyn argued, shutting his small notebook while their manager raised his eyebrows and nodded.

"...Okay well, that's all I have to say." Randy replied, "also, Corbyn? I need a meeting with you and Ruby next week to-"

"Rosy."

"Yes, Rosy. Meeting next week just to see how the whole fake dating thing is going and if it's working to the media." He explained, "can you let her know? I'll tell you timings in a few days."

"Yeah." Corbyn nodded with a small smile, watching him leave the room before grabbing his phone from beside him and beginning to catch up on the notifications he had missed.

While the other four turned to their own conversation, Daniel and Jonah turned to each other for a few seconds before looking back at Corbyn, watching him smile slightly at his phone screen before looking back at each other.

"He's so in love," Daniel mouthed as he shook his head, watching Jonah laugh to himself for a few seconds before they both sighed.

"Wrapped around her finger," Jonah whispered.

"I can't wait for them to-"

"Are you just not going to tell us?" Zach spoke up as everyone turned to look at him, watching him stare at Corbyn with his eyebrows furrowed.

Daniel placed his palm to his forehead while shaking his head as Jonah looked over to Corbyn, watching a small frown appear on his face and glance over to the other three band members.

"What?" Corbyn asked.

"Rosy." Zach reminded him with a raise of his eyebrows, "at dinner, the other night. She left crying."