061; you can stay over

we go round again,
we jump back in bed,
that's what you do when you
love somebody

THIRD PERSON.

"Hi." He said as the front door of Rosemary's apartment was opened, Taylor Swift playing throughout her place as she glanced down to the flowers in his hand, "I got you some flowers."

"Thank you, I was just finishing up with cooking our dinner," she slightly smiled, taking the bouquet from his hands and walking into the kitchen.

"What are you making?" He asked, walking into her apartment and closing the door behind him, taking off his shoes and jacket.

"I've made some chicken fried rice," she said as he walked into her kitchen, leaning against one of the counters as he nodded in approval.

"Delicious," he folded his arms while Rosemary gave him a smile, "can I take some home too?"

"If they are any leftovers, then yes." She said through a laugh, tipping a portion of the rice into a bowl before handing it over to the boy.

"Thank you," he smiled, watching her make her own portion before she handed him a fork and grabbed one for herself.

"How was your day?" Rosemary asked, following him out of the kitchen as he walked over to the couch, "don't you dare."

"I thought I get special treatment," he frowned and looked over at her, "why can't we eat on your couch? You drink wine there."

"Because we eat at the table, wine is for girls night." She explained, walking over to her table and placing down her bowl before looking at him, "do you want some wine?"

"...One glass." He nodded, "I drove here."

"Okay." Rosemary smiled, walking into her kitchen to grab her wine while Corbyn sat himself down at her table.

As he took a bite of the rice, he watched her return to the table with the wine and two glasses, placing them down before beginning to pour it into his glass.

"How full do you want it?"

"Halfway is fine, thank you." Corbyn replied as she filled her glass as much as possible while he raised her eyebrows at it, "Rosy."

"I had a long day." She smiled at him, "let me have a nice glass of wine."

"Okay." He laughed, "pace yourself though."

"I will." She nodded, sitting down opposite him and beginning to tuck into her bowl of rice.

They sat in silence for a few moments while eating their meal, stealing occasional glances to one another before Rosemary took a few sips of her wine.

"Why'd you forgive me without any apology?" He asked her as she shrugged.

"I think if you actually wanted to insult my store, you would've done it much earlier on and I would've found out." She explained, placing her glass down and meeting his eyes, "and you're right, management can be funny sometimes."

"...I called him out on it." Corbyn told her as she began to shake her head, "he didn't take it too well and said because you aren't actually my fake girlfriend he can say what he likes but... I did say something to him."

"You didn't actually have to do that." She looked up at him as he shrugged.

"As your best friend It's only right I said something," Corbyn told her as she smiled at him, "and I told you I'm trying to raise your standards."