003; they always say opposites attract

i find all my inspiration
thinkin' about you

THIRD PERSON.

"With the release of the album, I think it'd be good to add something that'll attract more people to the band, something that would involve some drama or such," Randy suggested to the five of them, who all nodded in agreement, "any suggestions for what?"

"Nothing that makes us look bad, first of all." Jack replied, "maybe something that gets fans talking, I don't know."

"Rumours of a collab?" Corbyn shrugged and folded his arms, "just mention some big name, fans love that."

"Bring Lizzo into it, she's an icon." Daniel nodded.

"Maybe a PR stunt that involves dating." Zach spoke up, "rumours of two people getting together, a lot of fans go crazy over us with a girl."

"What if it's someone who kind of fits with one of the songs and that makes people think the song is about them, that person is then rumoured to date us." Jonah explained as he folded his arms and nodded.

"Like a fake dating thing?" Randy looked at them.

"Who would fit any of the songs apart from our exes." Jack frowned, "that wouldn't work."

"Love song." Daniel said, "the fans don't know who it's about so it could work on anyone."

"You've just got to decide who, really." Jonah nodded in agreement as the others sat in silence.

They watched Randy pace back and forth for a few moments while continuously nodding his head, suddenly bringing his pace to a stop and turning himself towards Corbyn.

"Rosemary." He spoke up.

"What?" Corbyn furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"She's your friend, right?" He asked, "the uh, the one at the release night, her?"

"...no." He shook his head, the four turning to him, "she's my best friend but I mean no, you're not getting her involved in our PR stunts." 

"Why?" Randy asked.

"I just don't want to do that to her," Corbyn shrugged.

"She's too sweet to be involved with drama like that," Jonah shook his head, "I don't think she's cut out for it."

"She's got a heart of gold, I don't want people taking advantage of it or ruining it." Jack explained, "anyone but Rosy."

"She's perfect for it." Randy argued, "I really like the girl, she's great. Can I not talk to her myself and see what she says?"

"No way," Corbyn shook his head, his arms now folded as he sunk into his seat, "find someone new and random, I don't want anything to happen to her."

"Yeah, why can't we bring in some random chick for one of us?" Zach asked.

"I want it to be a friend so it's more believable to your fans." Randy shook his head, "Corbyn."

"Nope." Corbyn said, "not Rosemary."

"Okay, fine." He shrugged, turning away from Corbyn and over to Daniel, "...Franny?"