026; just get ready here

friends just sleep in another bed,
and friends don't treat me like you do

THIRD PERSON.

The girl's alarm had been going off for a few minutes before Corbyn got woken up by it, and as he looked over at his own phone for the time, it had just gone three minutes past five that morning.

He rolled his eyes and stretched slightly before turning himself back to Rosemary, their legs intertwined with each other's and her head just underneath his with her arms tucked up to her chest.

"Rosy." He mumbled with a frown, his arm draped across her waist still before he reached across her for her phone, "Rose, your alarm."

"Oh." She said through a small yawn and turned her head to her phone, watching him press the snooze button before he left it on the pillow and let his arm fall across her waist again, "don't snooze it."

"It's 5AM i'm not getting up." He furrowed his eyebrows, feeling her stretch her legs out before she grabbed her phone to turn off her alarm completely.

"I have to," Rosemary replied as she looked at him, "I have a store to open."

"At 5?"

"Yes, I need to get back to my place and get ready." She nodded at him as he groaned.

"Just get ready here, I'll take you."

"My car is here."

"I'll take you in your car." He shrugged, keeping his eyes closed with the girl raised her eyebrows at him.

"You'll voluntarily drive my car? My pink car?" She asked him, "are you feeling okay?"

"I have some of your clothes and I'm sure there's some mascara somewhere," he nodded, "but now you don't need to rush and we can stay in bed for a few extra minutes."

"...Okay." Rosemary sighed, "you stay in bed, I'll go make myself some breakfast."

"No, 5 more minutes." He said, wrapping both his arms around her and pulling her up to his chest, causing Rosemary to let out a small laugh before she shook her head.

"Corbyn."

"I'm tired."

"I know," she smiled slightly while running one of her hands through his hair, "but I need to eat before I go to work."

"Can you make me some?" He asked, letting go of the girl as she sat herself up and grabbed her phone.

"As long as you promise you'll be there in no more than 10 minutes time." Rosemary told him, getting out of bed as she watched him nod and sigh.

Rosemary headed downstairs as she went to prepare herself and her best friend some breakfast to get herself started for the long day ahead. And as the moon was only just beginning to disappear, she turned on the dimly-lit lights underneath the cabinets to guide her through the cooking.

Just as promised and just before the ten minute mark of the girl being downstairs, Corbyn walked into the kitchen while rubbing one of his eyes, running his hand through his hair before he stood just beside Rosemary.