060; you're torturing me

i'm still making sense of
having nothing left to save

THIRD PERSON.

As Monday morning quickly approached and Corbyn had spent most of his night lying in his bed, he had forced himself out of it and towards his car, heading in the direction of Rosemary's florist.

After the party on Friday night, he had spent the entirety of his weekend thinking of a way to approach the situation so that he was able to get his best friend back at the very least. And with answers being needed on her sudden change in mood when they finally spoke, he decided to speak to her in her store.

Corbyn parked his car poorly as he got out of it and ensured it was locked, speed-walking towards the florist just as it had opened for the day and pushed the door open, the bell signalling him in to the people currently working.

As he made his way to the front desk, his placed both of his hands into the counter and leant  slightly forwards, taking a deep breath before he spoke as Harry turned around to face him.

"Is-"

"Ah." Harry held a single finger up to Corbyn's lips, turning around a sign to reveal the writing on it.

do NOT give any type of
service to corbyn besson

"Harry," Corbyn breathed out as he looked up at the boy, "I just want to talk to her."

"Boss' orders." Harry frowned, "I can't let you."

"Please." He said, "five minutes with her."

"No." Harry shook his head, "I'm sorry I-"

"...Did she really write that sign?" Corbyn furrowed his eyebrows as he stared down at it, hearing the bell of the door ring as Evelyn made her way up to the front desk.

"Hi Corbyn." Evelyn quickly said, walking towards the backroom before she paused and turned around to face him, "...Corbyn."

"Is she here?" He looked up at her, "I need to talk to Rosy."

"I'm sure you do." Evelyn slowly nodded, "but we can't actually give you any service so.."

"Not even for the manager?"

"No." She frowned.

"Is she in her office? What if you two just turn away and pretend you don't see me walk past?" He asked with a shrug, giving them both a smile as they looked to each other.

"What do you want to say to her?" Harry asked as he folded his arms, "is it an apology?"

"Yes." He quickly said, the bell ringing again at the front of the store while Evelyn and Harry glanced over to it, "something like that, can I-"

"For the love of god," Evelyn rolled her eyes, "it is 8AM."

"...What?" Corbyn furrowed his eyebrows as Harry sighed and shook his head, forcing a smile onto his face as a guy stood beside Corbyn.

"James." Harry spoke up, looking down at the bunch of flowers as James smiled at him, "this is your third bouquet of dying tulips... what store are you receiving these from and are you aware of what healthy flowers look like?"

Corbyn turned his head to the guy beside him as his mouth parted open slightly, looking over to Evelyn in disbelief as she shook her head and smiled slightly at him.

"Okay, throw these away and I'll just buy a bouquet for her right now." James shrugged, sliding them across the counter as he reached for his wallet, "is she here?"