041; your prince charming

take me as i am,
swear i'll do the best i can,
say i'm not going anywhere

THIRD PERSON.

After an long day spent in the studio with his four band members and his manager, Corbyn got into his car just past 10 as he grabbed his phone, still waiting on a reply from Rosemary about her plans for that night.

Attempting to call her once and receiving no response, a subtle wave of worry washed through him as he decided to pull away from the studio and head in the direction of her apartment, disrupting any plans she may have created.

He pulled up to her complex twenty minutes later, a frown on his face as he looked up to her window, the lights to the apartment already off while he glanced down to the time, proceeding to get out of his car.

And as he shut the door to his car and glanced over to her store just across the street, he did a double take once noticing a small light inside still shining onto the street, despite the store being closed for almost 3 hours now.

With a small shake of his head followed by a slight smile, he locked his car and shoved his hands into the pockets of his jacket, walking across the street and down towards her florist.

As he approached the store and looked through the small gap between the blinds, he shook his head again at the site of Rosemary sat by the counter by the back wall with her laptop by her side and an array of flowers, in the middle of making a large bouquet.

He lightly knocked on the door to the store and shoved his hand back into his jacket, making her jump slightly and look up while he nodded down to the door handle and smiled.

Rosemary furrowed her eyebrows but still stood up, walking to the front of the store before she unlocked and opened the door for him, letting him walk inside as she locked it again, "how did you know I was in here?"

"You live across the street and the light to your store was on," he turned to her, "I came to see you, the light gave away your location."

"Was hoping it would trick you so you'd leave my apartment alone." She smiled, walking back to the counter and sitting down again.

"What are you doing here at 10pm?" Corbyn asked as he stood on the opposite side of the counter, "your bedtime routine starts now you know."

"I've got orders to finish." She shrugged, "and If I don't do them now then they won't get to the people for when they need them."

"But this is overworking yourself." He argued.

"It's okay, I'm taking a day off tomorrow." Rosemary shook her head and smiled as the boy raised his eyebrows.

"...Want help?" He asked, pulling the spare chair up behind him as he sat down on it, watching her glance around the counter before handing her laptop over to him.

"I've got the orders on there, can you just make sure I've got all those flowers here so I can make all the orders tonight?" She asked, "all you need to do is walk round the store or even look in the back, they all say what they are."

"Sure." Corbyn nodded.

They fell into a comfortable silence as Corbyn walked around the store to ensure everything the girl needed was there for her and in stock, every so often glancing over to her with a small smile as she concentrated on only the flower bouquets she was making.