023; you look very beautiful

when i saw you in that dress
looking so beautiful,
i don't deserve this,
darling you look perfect tonight

THIRD PERSON.

After leaving her store early and making a fast walk back to her apartment to be ready in time for the date, she came home to an outfit folded neatly on her bed as promised by the boy.

And while she held the clothes up to ensure it was something worth wearing, her eyes glanced to the note written beside it.

option 2 is in the bag next to
your bedroom door, i bought it
today :)

see you at five thirty <3

"Option two?" She frowned to herself, grabbing the bag from beside her door and looking inside to a light blue dress folded inside of it as a small smile grew on her face.

Deciding to go with the second option, the girl got herself ready for the date and had only just finished a few minutes before her date had arrived, spending the last few minutes cleaning up the small mess she had made and picking a pair of shoes to wear.

And with a few knocks from her front door, she made a quick stride over to it and pulled it open, looking up the boy holding a bunch of tulips and giving her a smile.

"Hello." Rosemary smiled.

"I got you some flowers," he replied, handing them over to her.

"Thank you." She said, placing them down on the stand beside the door as Corbyn's eyes scanned down her body, his hands being shoved into his pockets as he took a sharp breath and looked back up to meet her eyes again.

"You look very beautiful," he raised his eyebrows, "I'm glad you went for option two."

"Option one was a little plain, and had cat fur all over it." She laughed, closing her apartment door and locking it while he smiled at her, "and my shoes match it better."

"And are very practical for tonight's plans." He nodded, "are you ready for the date of a lifetime?"

"As long as It's stuff I enjoy doing, yes."

"Most of it will be, I'm not sure about the one activity in the middle of it all." He looked at her while she paused, "but you've been wanting to do it so I'm hoping you will enjoy it."

"That scares me a little." Rosemary smiled at him and shook her head.

"Don't be scared." He laughed, intertwining his hand with hers as they headed down the stairs of the apartment complex and towards his car.

The first activity of the evening was a stroll along the beach during sunset, an activity they could do first due to the winter's daylight timings and only a hit of cold in the air.

The walk lasted just under an hour, ending with the pair walking back over to Corbyn's car full of laughter and Rosemary frequently grabbing onto his upper arm while she laughed.

"Do you need my jacket? Are you cold?" He asked, the pair getting back into his car as her laughter died down and she shook her head.