Q/A Session

Hello, my loves!

How are you all doing? I hope you're healthy and happy. And if not, I hope you'll soon be <3

I am thinking of doing a questionnaire where you'll get to know the characters a bit more personally. We've hit 50K, something I would've never imagined even in my wildest dreams.

THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL :')

By far, the story has progressed a lot, and we're near the ending, however, you could assume we're diving into all that jazz that is the climax of this story, one where the past and present will clash.

The upcoming chapters will involve some crazy details and well uh huh, there will be drama. There are a lot of things that will unfold, and you may or may not have more than a few questions...

So, I'm giving you a chance to ask your favourite..or not so favourite characters some questions! Be it bland or spicy ;) they're all welcome!

You'll receive answers to your questions once the book is completed which is not very far away. This book only has 50 chapters, so you can guess how many are left ^⁠_⁠^

『••✎••』

« ASK THE CHARACTERS »

NEIL KHANNA

AVNI RAICHAND

ALI RAICHAND

PIYA KHURANA

LOVELY SINGH

PRAKASH KHANNA

SHWETA KHANNA

BEBE

KRISHA RAICHAND

JAY VYAS

SHAURYA KHANNA

SARA KHANNA

SASHA KHANNA

DD

AUTHOR

OTHER CHARACTER ✓

『••✎••』

I'm sure you might have more questions to ask once we wrap up the story.

• Put an inline comment on the character question when asking.
• The time limit is soon after the 50th chapter.
• I'll notify you when so up til then you can put your questions.

I'm hoping for a positive response 'cause I might have some bonus chapters in store 👀

Thank you *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

『••✎••』

✓ Book Cover art for DESTINED are accepted.
Mail it on 📥 taevawp@gmail.com.

✓ Next chapters will take some time because I have to map out the whole story so as to not leave details. But as I promised Destined will be completed before we see the first dawn of 2023.

See you soon! 🥁