CLOSE AND PERSONAL W/ THE CHARACTERS

Hello! Thank you for giving so much love to Destined!❤️

We'll dive and cross the fourth wall today and get close and personal with the characters, where they'll be answering questions asked by you.

As for characters who aren't here anymore, we'll hope there is a secure connection in the afterlife.

Here we go!

NEIL KHANNA

👤 Why are you so weird sometimes?

Whoa! Am I? *chuckles* Well, I think I always try to stay true to myself and if something that I do is or comes off as seemingly weird, just know that it's just who I am. Isn't that what you guys like about me? *smirks with a huff of satisfaction* Being weird is good. It gives you a sense of reality. However, in my profession, I can't help but suspect if someone is what you claim me to be. *smiles*

👤 You love most your duty or Avni?

Avni. Without any second doubt, I can say that I love Avni the most. As time goes by, this feeling intensifies. My duty is my responsibility, I took an oath and I strive to fulfill it every day. But Avni, I choose to love her every day, and every fuc- *clears throat* moment of my life. As long as I live and can, I will serve people. But she makes me feel alive, to be better, for her and for everyone else. To myself. She is a greater sense of relief I feel each time my heart beats. It's crazy because...I don't even know how deep these feelings go through and delicately weave over my heart. It's crazy because I don't know how much more, how many emotions that I can feel because of her. I think I won't have an answer anytime soon. *chuckles softly*

👤 Suppose if Aditi comes back, whom would you choose?

➖ *A moment of silence* T-That caught me off-guard.  *smiles ruefully* Her coming back wouldn't be possible, I know. But if given a choice, I would choose both of them. *sighs* I don't think I would be able to choose one. I won't be able to forgive myself then. There is no comparison for my love for them. Because my love for Aditi is very different from how I love Avni. If Aditi was here, maybe she would understand it, like she always did. Grief is cruel and I'm living with it. Avni is living with it. And I believe if Aditi knew Avni, they would get along well. There are so many what-ifs in life but you don't always get the best of both worlds. I have accepted what has happened. I hope my answer didn't disappoint. I can't sugarcoat it.

AVNI RAICHAND

👤 When will your past come out?

It has, hasn't it? The tabloids are talking about it. It is everywhere. I am everywhere. But I have made my peace with it. I am trying not to let it get to me when all I ever wanted was to run away from it. But I don't think I can anymore *hums* It came back to stab me in the leg. Literally. *huffs*

👤 Why are you such a mystery? I used to feel at the start of a story.

I, simply, am an aloof looking person. People have said that a lot. People who don't know me personally. But those who know me know I'm not a mystery. *laughs* Actually, why don't you ask Neil? He told me once that I seem like I could be the mastermind of a heist. I think I could be, but in a movie.

LOVELY SINGH

👤 Why have you disappeared these days? [ Aaj kal aap jyada dikhayi nahi de rahe kyu ]

I think you must be happy that I have. *grits his teeth* If I could come back, I would've made sure Neil Khanna would be out of my way. / Buzzz...buzzz.../ And Avni... she /buzz.../ [ Sorry, the connection has been cut off.]