How he asks you out

Nash- Ever since you two met at Cameron's party, you haven't stopped talking to each others. Cameron calls you and tells you to come over one day you accept and head over hoping that blue eyes babe would be there. You arrive at Cameron's and knock three times.

"Hey y/n." Cameron says. "There are people outback. Ill meet you there in a minute." You walk out to Cameron's backyard and see all the lights are off you walk outside.

"Hello?" You ask. All of a sudden a row of lights along a path light up and at the end you see Nash holding out a rose. You walk towards him. He holds the rose out to you and you gladly take it.

"Im not good at this y/n." he says, "but you will go on a date with me?"

Cameron- You had a lot of fun at magcon. You were super tired when you got him though. You were half asleep when you heard your phone to off you groan and click the home button. Your eyes pop out of their sockets when you see you have a DM from Cameron Dallas.

Hey cutie it reads. You freak out. You didn't think he would really slide in your DMs!

Hey 😊 you type back. Shortly after a reply comes.

So this may be crazy but will you go on a date with me?

Jack G- Soon after you left the coffee shop you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket.

Hey I know you just left but I'm Jack from the coffee shop (:

You laugh realizing you never got his name.

I'm y/n (: nice to meet you you reply back.

Well y/n I was wondering... He send back.

Yes? You reply

If you would go on a date with me?

Jack J- You got home and began pacing around your room. Did Jack really want you to call him? What would you say? There were so many things going through your mind. You finally decided to take a risk and call him. You dial his number. The phone rings three times before...

"Hello?" You hear jacks voice ring through the phone.

"Uh hi it's y/n..." You stutter.

"Y/n?" He asks.

"Uh ya you sang to me at magcon today." You say hoping he remembers you.

"Who is it?" You hear Jack G ask. Jack shushes him.

"Oh the pretty girl! I was hoping I would hear from you." You were happy you were on the phone cause you were bright red. "Well I gave you my number because I was hoping I could take you out sometime."

Taylor- You are sitting on the couch watching TV when you get a text from a mysterious number.

Meet me at the skate park at noon. Or else. You slightly freak out. Who is this? You know the skate park is busy at noon so you decide to go and see if you see anyone you know. You pull up to the skate park and see the boy who fell waiting with a hand in his pocket; the other is in a cast. You go up to him.

"I thought you wouldn't show." He says smiling at you.

"Well you did say or else" you laugh. He smiles at you.

"Well I think it's only fair that since you saved me, I take you on a date. What do you say?"

Aaron- You made it off the ride and parted ways with Aaron to meet you sister. You spent the day at the park with her and right before closing you get a text.

Meet me in front of the big red roller coaster xAaronx

You smile and make your way towards the coaster. Sure enough the same cute boy is standing there.

"Hey I'm glad you didn't leave yet." He says

"Why's that?" You ask.

"I wanted to ask you is you wanted to go out sometime?"

Shawn- You texted the boy you ran into at the concert the day after and you guys have been texting ever since. You find out him name was Shawn and he was a singer. One day you were about to fall asleep when you get a text from him.

Look out your window (:

You get curious and open your window. Shawn is standing there with a guitar. He sees you and smiles. He begins playing Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars. He sings to you and has the voice of an angel.

"So y/n... Will you go on a date with me?" He asks.

Hayes- "I'm y/n" you smile back at Hayes.

"So are you here by yourself?" He asks.

"Yeah. I live not too far and was bored so I decided I could go soak up some sun."

"Well I need someone to ride that water slide with. You interested?" He asks.

"Sure." You say. He grabs a double tube and you guys head up the stairs to the waterside. You sit down in the first section and Hayes is behind you. You sues ride down the slide laughing and screaming the whole way. You splash into the pool at the bottom and hurry out as Hayes gets the tube.