Hayes Grier Imagine

Today was the big game of the century, which meant you had to cheer for, there was one special boy who always caught your eye, Hayes. Hayes Grier, he was perfect but also your best friend. You had to walk up extra early today because you had to go onto the coach and sit there fro 2 hours, but you sat next to Abbie your best friend, you woke up had a wash and got dressed put some makeup on and got your kit and put it in the bag and ran to school, You saw all your friends and Hayes of course he was staring at you.

"Hey!" Abbie shouted, she was such a hyper girlie.

"Hey!" You giggled, giving her a hug, we carried on talking until we got on the coach, and sat down, Hayes was sitting next to Seth in front of us.

"Hi Y/N" He spoke excitedly.

"Hey Hayes! Big game today!" You giggled, he giggled back.

"Heh, Y/N, I think Hayes really likes you, no joke." Abbie whispered, I was shocked by the outburst.

"You really think so?" You asked.

"Y/N, you fancy him and your really pretty who wouldn't go out with you?" She spoke softly.

"Aw, your amazing" you spoke.

You finally arrived at the arena and saw Hayes, he gave you a massive grin and smiled and mouthed "good luck" you blushed, and mouthed back, "thanks you too!" He looked at the ground and blushed. I walked into the changing rooms with my friends and got changed, did my makeup and hair and walked out with the girls, Hayes automatically saw you and his mouthed dropped, you blushed, you and the cheerleaders were warming up so was Hayes, today you also had to wear one of the boys jackets, you were hoping to get Hayes' you could feel a couple of pairs of eyes watching you but you only wanted Hayes to see you, you turned round and he turned away smiling.

"Stop warming up and could the girls get one of the boys jackets and sit down please!" The p.e shouted, you saw Hayes walking towards you.

"Hey, would you like my jacket" Hayes whispered.

"Sure!" He handed you the jacket and you put it on,IT was gorgeous It smelt amazing and so comfy.

"You look cute babe!" Hayes spoke, did he just call me babe? You asked yourself.

"Thanks honey!" You answered and blushed, you had to walk to the seating and watch.

It was nearly then end of the game, they were winning, you cheered and Hayes always blushed when he heard you, the games was finally over and the whole school won, you cheered and chanted. You ran down and hugged them all.

"You did us proud!" I shouted as Hayes cam running, he came me a massive comfy hug, but them something magical happened, it's soft lips crashed with yours, it was perfect. He pulled apart and tucked a piece of hair behind your ear.

"Why you so perfect?" He questioned.

"I don't know, why are you?" You giggled.

"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" He whispered.

"Of course!" You shouted, everyone cheered and you 2 giggled and carried on kissing.