Makeout Sessions

Taylor Caniff: He grabs your face and pulls it close, you both just got done having a food fight and you were now laying on the floor. He brushes his lips against yours and slowly kisses you. You would think since he's so free-spirited he'd be more wild but in reality he's a gentleman when it comes to ladies.

Cameron Dallas: You both had came back home after shopping all day and Cameron plopped on the couch bringing you down with him. He'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear then you would both have a fiery make out session.

Shawn Mendes: After getting home from one of his concerts you pulled him close to you as soon as you walked through the door. While you take control of the kiss his hands will grip your hips and won't go anywhere else unless you give him permission.

Nash Grier: Whenever Nash gets stressed you like to relax him with a massage, but somehow it always ends in the same way: a make out session. He's usually the one who takes control and you get dizzy every time he does.

Aaron Carpenter: he gets awkward and shy whenever you two make-out, so your usually the one in charge. He's like Shawn and he'll keep his hands off of you unless you ask him differently.

Hayes Grier: he's somewhat shy too. Since he's new to it and all you both are slow and passionate whenever you make out.

Jack Gilinsky: Jack is a tease when it comes to you and him making out. He'll slide his hands all up your body but never once touch your skin. He likes to kiss you with passion and fierceness, so whenever you're in a session with him you always come out flustered.

Jack Johnson: He's also a tease. With his sassy personality he likes to tease you. He'll bite your lip and tug but he won't move his hands. You always are the one to end up grabbing his hands to make him touch you.

Matthew Espinosia: He's a gentleman when it comes to kissing. He'll kiss you soft and slow, and will run his hands up and down your legs. Whenever you get done kissing him you fell as if your on cloud nine.

Carter Reynolds: He acts silly when it comes to make out sessions. He'll kiss you then he'll pull back and make a joke which causes you both to laugh. Even though he loves kissing you he loves it even more when he heard your laugh. So while you are kissing he'll tickle you just so he can get what he wants and the same time.

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

sorry for the long wait. school has been really stressful. I'll be updating more now, like everyday. love you guys. -Quinthia