Christmas Party

Nash-        

        You both liked eveything traditional when it came to Christmas. If you went to a Christmas party, it would most likely be something a bit more fancy or simply a nice dinner.

Cam-

        You would either attend some kind of charity related party, or just have a laid back night with all the other magcon boys and their girls.

Matt-

        You would have a fun night playing around and listening to music with your friends. You'd use this opportunity to wear something festive, you might even be lucky enough to get Matt to wear an ugly corny Christmas sweater. He most likely would cause he loves you and would do anything to see his girl smile.

Taylor-

        You'd throw a party at your place, inviting your closest friends and having a fun night playing board games and listening to music.

Shawn-

        After a few celebrity kind of Christmas parties, you'd take the opportunity to relax and spend some good time with just the two of you.

Jack G-

        You spent the Christmas with his family so you'd have a little last minute party with some of his closest and oldest friends, you getting to know them and him catching up.

Jack J-

        You two would attend a huge party with all the Youtube and Vine people in LA. The whole night would go by so fast, talking to everyone and getting to know new peole.

Hayes-

        The both of you loved to party even though you were still young. You would still blast your favorite songs, and sing and dance along. That's what you would do, of course in the Christmas spirt.

Aaron-

        You'd bake all kinds of Christmas goods together, sing along to Christmas musicand have a good time with all your friends. To top it all off, you'd watch classic Christmas movies.

Jacob-

        You would spend time with some of your best friends, all sitting by the fireplace; him playing his guitarand others singing along to the Christmas song. Even if it was a solo.

Sammy-

        You would go about it the same as any other party, most likely smoking and drinking the night away. Playing music, dancing a little and talking to everybody would most likely be included.

Dillion-

        Christmas party for the two of you would be a great opportunity to get all dressed up. Nothing to fancy, but something out of the ordinary to celebrate Christmas.

Nate-

        You would have a Christmas party with a few of your friends and they would all have their own dates. You'd make dinner together and play some couple VS couple games. At the end of the night the guys would sit down with a beer or something and the girls would all gather up and just talk.

Kenny-

        Christmas meant being with the family for the both of you, so you'd spend some quality time with your families, decorating the Christmas tree and listening to music, obviously singing along and dancing a little.