Christmas Lights

Aaron-

        The two of you had spent all day decorating his parents' house inside and out. It was a good bonding process, but you knew you wouldn's be doing so perfectly again, due to the amount of time it took.

Cam-

        " It's a little to much to have on the balcony of an apartment don't you think?" You questioned, standing on the ground so many floors down from Cameron's apartment, looking up at the decorations you had just hung up. " No not at all."

Carter-

        Snow fell on your heads and you breathed in the cold air happily as the two of you walked down the street hand in hand admiring other peoples Christmas lights.

Dillion-

        You and Dillion loved Christmas lights. Recently he had come across a place with beautiful Christmas lights. He brought you to the area, and you were in awe, completly amazed by your surrondings.

Hayes-

        'Wow." You breathed out. You never knew Hayes was capable of taking you somewhere so beautiful and so quiet, especially without the other boys help. You were impressed.

Jack G-

        The two of you stood back and admired your work, his hand around your shoulders, and your arms around his waist. "Not bad for Christmas at our first house together."

Jack J-

       "I like this." You smiled, running your hands on the lights above the bed Johnson shrugged. "It's the only Christmas decorations I could but up in this hotel, since the snow is to heavy for us to get home." You grinned and kissed him lightly. " It's Perfect."

Jacob-

        The two of you laughed loudly at your cat. He was messing with the lights that you and Jacob had laid out, ready to put up and decorate for the holidays.

Matt-

        Your lifelong dream, ever since you were 5, was to spend Christmas Eve at Disneyland. Matt made that happen for you.

Nash-

        "There it is" Nash smiled, pointing out the window of the car and into the distance. "Do you think they'll like me?" You questioned. Nash wrapped his arms around you, "they'll adore you."

Sammy-

        " Marry me, (Y/N). Marry me and I'll make you the happiest girl in the world, and you'll make me the happiest man in the world. We could have our Christmas together, like together together. What do you say?" "I say.....Yes....Yes!!!!"

Shawn-

        Your wedding reception was filled with beautiful Christmas light to match what time of year it was.

Taylor-

        "The big apple at Christmas time." You grinned at Taylor, holding his hand tightly and skipping forward slightly, untill you could barely move with all the people around. "Welcome to my home."