How they kiss you

Jack Gilinsky: He pulls you close and fans his warm breath across your face, making your eyes close in delight. He grips onto your back as he smashes his lips to yours. Every kiss passionate and full of love.

Jack Johnson: He teases you before he kisses you. Telling you a joke that will make you laugh then pulling you in closely, giving you a sweet kiss that keeps you on your toes.

Aaron Carpenter: He approaches you shyly, pulling you into a warm hug. He'll whisper something sweet in your ear then kiss you on the cheek, trailing his kisses down your jaw till he meets your lips.

Cameron Dallas: He grips onto you tight and whispers in your ear, playfully biting it. He'll finally trail down to your lips and leave a fiery kiss that leaves you wanting for more.

Taylor Caniff: He loves teasing you. Pulling you close, gripping your back. He'll trail kisses along your neck. Once he gets to your lips he'll brush them together. When you groan in annoyance he'll smile and kiss you roughly. Kisses with Taylor always leaves you a little dizzy.

Shawn Mendes: His kisses are shy. He doesn't know where to hold you exactly so you can have control of where his hands go. When his lips meet yours it's soft and sweet, causing you to grip his face and pull him in for a more fierce kiss.

Nash Grier: Nash's kisses are addicting. His full lips meeting your passionately as he holds your waist and pulls you close to him, you always want more.

Carter Reynolds: Carter's kisses are short and sweet. Him not liking PDA much, in public he'll give you a quick, sweet kiss. But you don't complain, you love his feathery kisses.

Hayes Grier: Hayes' kisses are also short and sweet, leaving you wanting more. He'll hold onto your hand and lightly kiss you on the lips multiple times.

Matt Espinosa: He grabs onto the back of your neck and pulls your face close to his. He'll brush his lips with yours and use his other hand to grip your waist. When his lips meet yours you feel as if your in cloud nine. And thankfully since he's all yours you can enjoy cloud nine as long as you want.