On the days off

Nash-

        You and Nash lived by the boardwalk so you would go there as soon as he got over his jet leg. You would go straight there and not go home till late at night.

Hayes-

        You both just lay down and listen to music something you would fall asleep listening to Hayes's soundtrack.

Matt-

        Cuddle you both would cuddle anywhere and anythime because you both would be tired from jet-leg, timed schedule, and everything.

Jack G-

        Playing video games until you guys fingers started hurting.

Cam-

        Between you and him it was a selfie war on who can get the most re-tweets or likes.

Carter-

        From Netflix to pillow fights usually starting in the second movie.

Shawn-

        You were his inspiration for music so of course you both go the balcony and start making music.

Aaron-

        The beach it was a quiet and peace-full, away from the boys and drama just away was both of y'alls mottos.

Jack J-

        He would take you out on dates believe it or not but once his plane landed you were out until midnight.

Taylor-        

        As soon as he got home til he had to leave you both make-out til you guys couldn't breath than get back at it.

Nate-

       You were a rave girl so whenever he had his chance he brought you to any and every rave possible.

 Sam-

        Get some snack put it in your purse to sneak into the movie theater to watch almost every movie there is.

Kenny-

        You would stay in his room playing around and doing stupid stuff.