Haters gonna hate

Aaron-

        @(F/T/N): @(Y/T/N) is the most discusting piece of shit i've ever seen! She's a total bitch.

        @aaroncarpenter: What are you guys problem, I love all of my fans uncondittionaly, but it hurts me even more to see all of the hate that (Y/N) gets, if you could please stop with the hate I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and love.

Jack J-

        @(F/T/N): Why doesn't @(Y/T/N) just die in a fucking hole!? Nobody cares about her!

        @jackjackjohnson: I'm sorry to have to tell you this but I care about (Y/N) and would be completly lost if she ever "died in a hole."

Jack G-        

        @(F/T/N): Jack needs to be with me. I'll treat him so much better than that skank!

        @jackgilinsky: I'm sorry to have to be the one to break this to you but simply saying that says loads about the type of girl you are.

Cam-

        @(F/T/N): I should have never broken up with Cam! I didn't even get laid! @(Y/T/N) probably never will because she's a fat, black, bastard.

        @camerondallas: I hare to break it to you but I broke up with you not the other way around and the reason we never had sex was because you were a whore and I didn't want to worry about getting a disease, @(Y/T/N) on the other hand is my ebony queen.

Sam-

        @(F/T/N): Sammy deserves someone who doesn't look like @(Y/T/N) I mean look at her?! She looks lke a fucking whale in that dress.

        @sampottorff: @(Y/T/N) is the most beautiful and sexy women I could've ever been lucky enough to be with. And lastly it's not fat my girl is just curvy not a stick figure.

Nash-

        @(F/T/N): @(Y/T/N) isn't even funny! I don't know why Nash is even dating her! I'm ten times funnier than her! I mean she looks like a blow fish on crack.

        @nashgrier: I think the real funny thing is the fact that you probably thought that was funny. Well Hahaha. I hope you're happy with yourself after that.

Carter-

        @(F/T/N): She's a bitch, whore, slut, skank, and doesn't even know how to dress!  UGH I HATE HER.

        @carterreynolds: She's beautiful, nice, smart, and I love her more than anything! UGH I LOVE HER.

Shawn-

        @(F/T/N): Shawn seem to always pick the wrong girl. It should be me!!! Not that whore!!!

        @shawnmendes: I'm not going to lie to you and say I haven't made some wrong decisicions in the past when it comes to women. But to be completly honest @(Y/T/N) is the only girl I could ever see myself being with forever. But I am sorry you feel that way about her.

Matt-

        @(F/T/N): She looks so fucking stupid in the bucket hat! Matt should be the only one in the picture! @(Y/T/N) LEAVE NOBODY LIKES YOU!

        @themattespinosa: @(Y/T/N) will always look beautiful in anything and everything she wears and if anybody should be cropped out it should be me so I don't get in the way of her stupendous beauty. STAY @(Y/T/N) I LOVE YOU!

Hayes-

        @(F/T/N): @(Y/T/N) your so fucking annoying! UGH!

        @hayesgrier: @(Y/T/N) your so fucking amazing! UGH!